Abdoulaye Faye signs for Stoke for £2.25m

Theregulars

f*** off back to Oatcakes, Coggy. :lol:

Just here in peace.

Just hope he puts pen to paper because from what i can see he could be just what we need as you lot rate him.

Good luck this season lads !

Guest neesy111

Selling Faye would be absolute madness imo. What a way to offset Coloccini by pairing him with Taylor every week.

tbf if we get a decent amount for a 30 year old on stupid wages then i'm bothered

im hoping this is just a mix up with amdy faye who was at their training ground the other day when the ssn reporters were there, seems a bit stupid to sell abdoulaye especially when he was training at the open day on wednesday

Guest Geordie Boyo

They're reporting he trained with them today. Sounds credible to me, like.

I'd start Faye ahead of Taylor every time. They can have Cacapa or Edgar, but Faye is a player we need defensively. I'll be f#*king gutted & pissed off if this is true.

Guest neesy111

im hoping this is just a mix up with amdy faye who was at their training ground the other day when the ssn reporters were there, seems a bit stupid to sell abdoulaye especially when he was training at the open day on wednesday

we'll find out when we hear who played in that friendly earlier

No it's true he trained with our lads this morning, Amdy was there also but it's not a done deal yet because we don't have confidence in getting pen to paper at the moment !

Selling Faye would be absolute madness imo. What a way to offset Coloccini by pairing him with Taylor every week.

tbf if we get a decent amount for a 30 year old on stupid wages then i'm bothered

If its the £2m being touted then its completely pointless and they are getting a bargain!

Guest BigTrev

If its the £2m being touted then its completely pointless and they are getting a bargain!

and he is going down

Guest neesy111

howay he's not that good man, his positional sense is worse than taylors tbh

This is a fucking joke tbh, who knows how good Coloccini will even be? We know Faye can be solid, cant believe we've another season of Taylor starting week in week out :jesuswept: Isnt Cacapa injured alot aswell? What happens if we lose Taylor or Coloccini ???

Drivel.

Guest Geordie Boyo

Drivel.

here here.

it's the other way around...!  :laugh:

Gerraway man. Oh I lose my man yet again so I'll go back and stand on the line.

Drivel.

Yep. Also when players like Ferdinand are being valued at £10m its crazy to let a solid player go for £2m. Even at 30 he has a few years left in him.

Is it just me that thinks that if Faye thinks a move to Stoke is a worthwhile career move then he isnt worth a light to us anyway.

Obviously doesnt give a shit about Newcastle if he and his agent think that this is a great move.

Fuck him.