Woodgate or Coloccini

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I must say at the end of the winter window missing out on Woodgate hurt a lot. Putting his injury record aside, he's quite easily the best CB i've seen in a B&W shirt, and would have loved a return for such a class player. On missing out i honestly thought we'd missed our last chance to sign a top class CB for a long time due to our position and reputation at the back.

However that opinion has changed with the arrival of Colo, and in fact without even seeing him in a B&W shirt, i believe we've got the better all round package (Quality, age, experience, injury record) as long as his quality suits the prem, which im sure it will.

I was over the moon when we sold Woodgate because of the limited number of games he'd play and I thought that if we had spent the money on somebody who wasn't quite as good but played more games then we were onto a winner.  If we had replaced Woodgate back then with a player like Coloccini then I would have been over the moon.  I'm confident that over a full season we'll get more out of Coloccini than we would have gotten from Woodgate.

Woodgate is class but he can do nothing while sitting in the stands.

Woodgate was a fantastic player when fit, not so sure about him now.  Coloccini's a class act as well, though admittedly I've seen a lot less of him then Woodgate.  Still he's two years younger (exactly 2 years as well, both born January 22 :)) and far less injury prone.  So I'm definitely happier with Coloccini then I would have been with Woodgate

Coloccini.

Woodgate isn't the player he was at us the first time around, was awful for Burra last season, has a very questionable attitude and fitness record.

My mates a Spurs fan and is usually overly critical of his team and reckons Woodgates been class for them since signing.

Woodgate is sooooo class that we managed to put 4 past a team with him in, when we were playing anything other than brilliantly. Isn't half the player he used to be, and if he'd rather go play for Spuds in lahnden than his local team, then to be honest I'm pretty glad we didn't get him. Colo is a class ahead from what I've seen. Anyway Pako Aykestran reckons Coloccini is twice the player that Woodgate is, and would not recommend me signing him, on FM, so he can't be as good as Coloccini. Plus Coloccini has better hair. Plus Coloccini isn't a smoggy. Plus Colocinni's dad is way harder than Woodgate's.

Coloccini.

Woodgate isn't the player he was at us the first time around, was awful for Burra last season, has a very questionable attitude and fitness record.

My mates a Spurs fan and is usually overly critical of his team and reckons Woodgates been class for them since signing.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm still a big fan of the lad and he definitely upped his game when moving to Tottenham last season as opposed to his form at Burra, but like I said I don't think he's the player we had, he's far away from that. And with his attitude and fitnesss, I'd take someone like Colo every time. As you're guaranteed to get more out of him.

Coloccini.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm still a big fan of the lad and he definitely upped his game when moving to Tottenham last season as opposed to his form at Burra, but like I said I don't think he's the player we had, he's far away from that. And with his attitude and fitnesss, I'd take someone like Colo every time. As you're guaranteed to get more out of him.

tbh I agree with you. Didnt realise his attitude was wrong though??

Coloccini.

If you'd ever have seen him out in Middlesbrough you'd know what he means. Him and his mates are fucking twats.

Coloccini.

If you'd ever have seen him out in Middlesbrough you'd know what he means. Him and his mates are fucking twats.

Oh right, I always thought he'd sorted himself out since the Leeds incident.

Coloccini.

If you'd ever have seen him out in Middlesbrough you'd know what he means. Him and his mates are f***ing twats.

yep, see him every once in a while in The Dickens or Blue Lounge pissed out of his head with his entourage of cunts. He's been barred from several pubs that I know of in Boro for acting like the daft prick he is