Manchester United 1 - 1 Newcastle - 17/08/08 - post match reaction from page 26

Dave

Steven Taylor has withdrawn from the England under-21 squad for Tuesday's friendly. I thought he did really well against Man Utd. I hope he will be avilable for the game against Bolton. Probably nothing serious...

There's probably a few dickheads on here who are gutted he hasn't broken his ankle, guess those who doubted his injury yesterday are looking a bit like cunts now.

Steven Taylor has withdrawn from the England under-21 squad for Tuesday's friendly. I thought he did really well against Man Utd. I hope he will be avilable for the game against Bolton. Probably nothing serious...

There's probably a few dickheads on here who are gutted he hasn't broken his ankle, guess those who doubted his injury yesterday are looking a bit like c***s now.

Just as things started to look positive.  I hope he's fit for Bolton because unless we sign another cb it's going to be Coloccini and Bassong most likely if Cacapa is also unfit.  Bassong looks decent but I'd rather see him against Coventry in a competitive match before we throw him into a league match.

It's been a great weekend. All three new players performed really well. A well deserved point, but most of all is how we performed, Lost my Visa card on saturday night because i had a little bit too much, but luckily enough i didn't loose any money when i checked my account yesterday. And i found a girl, cannot remember her name or what she looked like, but rumours say that she looked like a human being at least..

I posted earlier and asked if there's any place where you after a game can find stats of a player running distance after a game? I got no answer to that, maybe no one knows. Or did they show stats like running distance in english televison when the game was over?

There was one of the papers that did an interactive thing like that of the game, telling you running distances, speed, where the playw as focussed etc.  It was either the telegraph or the Guardian but Ic an't findit now.

Ok. Cheers. I will try to make a new serch and see if i can find anything.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/2576015/Manchester-United-lack-fire-power-as-Newcastle-earn-point---Football.html

EDIT: No distance covered there though

There's probably a few dickheads on here who are gutted he hasn't broken his ankle, guess those who doubted his injury yesterday are looking a bit like cunts now.

:lol:

Good performance from the little rat. 

I doubt anyone wants him to get injured like.

Just turned TalkSport on to hear Fat Fucking Sam tell everyone that had Man U been at full strength then they would have, no doubt, 100% have won. Yes it was more likely but the way he said it it was like we wouldnt have had a cat in hells chance and neednt have bothered turning up

Fuck off you cunt. Just because you dont think you can achieve anything against anyone with attacking football. Piss off back to the whole from which you crawled.

Guest neesy111

Just turned TalkSport on to hear Fat Fucking Sam tell everyone that had Man U been at full strength then they would have, no doubt, 100% have won. Yes it was more likely but the way he said it it was like we wouldnt have had a cat in hells chance and neednt have bothered turning up

Fuck off you cunt. Just because you dont think you can achieve anything against anyone with attacking football. Piss off back to the whole from which you crawled.

just because your still the last manager to lose a league game v derby ffs

just because your still the last manager to lose a league game v derby ffs

It gets worse. He ended the interview by saying that "if you give me the job of managing one of the top 4 I will play as attractive a style of football as anyone"

Fuck me, he has actually gone insane. He basically lumped Newcastle in with Bolton as the type of team where by the only way to succeed is to play "fuck them up" style football against the top 4.

I am literally in a state of shock having heard that

Really glad I didn't hear that, they guy is an utter cock.

He showed himself up with all his 'science' and 'stats' while he was here, now he's desperately trying to restore faith in his obnoxious brand of non-football.

Really glad I didn't hear that, they guy is an utter cock.

He showed himself up with all his 'science' and 'stats' while he was here, now he's desperately trying to restore faith in his obnoxious brand of non-football.

Oh he was still wittering on tonight about ProZone, Science, heart monitors, blah blah blah.

The guy is never going to learn

I'm so glad he got found out for what he really is, nothing more than a route1 merchant. If he'd have been willing to adapt a bit and hadn't been so pig headed he may have done better here.

Just so stuck in his ways, unable to accept any of the blame.. unbelievable.

Guest stjamestoon

Sorry,  i havent read every page, but did anyone else think Guthrie was brilliant, an Butt was pretty awful... in my opinion Butt was by far worst player on pitch, nearly choked when i heard he got man of match...rather than Jonas...or Guthrie...

Utter prat. I see no Premiership club took him on during the summer when a few were looking and he was doing his usual "pick me, pick me" routine. They've sussed the fat prick.

If he gets the job of managing one of the top four? :laugh: Aye, right, I'll see you there Sam when I'm playing up front for Newcastle. Fuck off.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He will never get the chance to manage a top 4 club, ffs even blackburn tol him to get fukd.

I think he will struggle to get another top flight club, maybe a stoke.

I really wanted him when he arrived, how wrong i was!