So, who's signing this week?

Coxaux

Don't want to stir up trouble but if you look at Keegan's interview after the game yesterday (bbc website) he didn't actually recommend or give the go-ahead for the Gutierrez signing. He says that "Wise and Jimenez called me and told me they'd got this bloke called spiderman in...so i looked him up"

Curious...

don't even fucking start

Besides Saviola what would be two other realistic (i.e. no Messi) Argies? Colo's best friend Burdisso? Maybe Riquelme? Can't get enough of the Argies!

Me too, I think we should give them the Falklands back in thanks.

Besides Saviola what would be two other realistic (i.e. no Messi) Argies? Colo's best friend Burdisso? Maybe Riquelme? Can't get enough of the Argies!

Me too, I think we should give them the Falklands back in thanks.

In reverence I think I'll doff my proverbial cap by having a corned beef sandwich in tomorrow's lunch box!

Home games:

Beye   Taylor  Coloccini    Zoggy

Guthrie

Jonas                                 Duff

Saviola

Owen            Martins    

Would rather see:

Given               

Beye   Taylor  Coloccini    Taiwo

Tiago

Guthrie                               Jonas

Saviola

Owen            Martins     

If rumours are true and we are after Tiago and Saviola on loan then the above formation would be well worth a go, we can then sign them permanently next summer if it works out well.

The passing amongst our midfield and strikers would be phenomenal.

Don't want to stir up trouble but if you look at Keegan's interview after the game yesterday (bbc website) he didn't actually recommend or give the go-ahead for the Gutierrez signing. He says that "Wise and Jimenez called me and told me they'd got this bloke called spiderman in...so i looked him up"

Curious...

don't even f***ing start

What the hell's your problem?! It's a forum so i will "f***ing start" to discuss issues/topics/points of interest at my leisure. I'm not getting involved in an internet argument with you as that's just lameo. If you have an actual constructive view that engages with the facts then please respond. If not, read the post and move on.

The fact is, out of Keegan's very own mouth, he said Wise and Jimenez told him they'd got Jonas in, and so he then went to look him up. Also, Keegan hadn't seen much of Coloccini before he came here by the sounds of it.

Watch the post-match interview on the bbc website in the manu-toon report. Skip forward to 2minutes and 7 seconds and listen on from there.

Home games:

Guthrie

Saviola

Owen            Martins    

Would rather see:

Given               

Tiago

Saviola

Owen            Martins     

If rumours are true and we are after Tiago and Saviola on loan then the above formation would be well worth a go, we can then sign them permanently next summer if it works out well.

That's quite a sexy team except I'm not sure who's gonna be holding the ball up, up front.

Home games:

Guthrie

Saviola

Owen            Martins    

Would rather see:

Given               

Tiago

Saviola

Owen            Martins     

That's quite a sexy team except I'm not sure who's gonna be holding the ball up, up front.

With a front six that can pass the ball so well I would hope for a more pass and move game of football.

We had Oba as a lone striker yesterday but yet we still looked okay. I think it could work.

Diamond will never work i'm afraid, which is what that formation looks like. This perhaps;

Guthrie        Butt          Jonas

Saviola

Owen                      Martins

Curious...

don't even f***ing start

What the hell's your problem?! It's a forum so i will "f***ing start" to discuss issues/topics/points of interest at my leisure. I'm not getting involved in an internet argument with you as that's just lameo. If you have an actual constructive view that engages with the facts then please respond. If not, read the post and move on.

The fact is, out of Keegan's very own mouth, he said Wise and Jimenez told him they'd got Jonas in, and so he then went to look him up. Also, Keegan hadn't seen much of Coloccini before he came here by the sounds of it.

Watch the post-match interview on the bbc website in the manu-toon report. Skip forward to 2minutes and 7 seconds and listen on from there.

mate...i dont want to get into any arguments. i saw the interview, and obviously noticed that part. i just responded to your "dont want to stir up trouble" comment at the beginning of your post. you obviously know this discussion is going to stir up trouble, so to speak, on the board, and we will get the usual paranoid brigade crawling out from under their rocks to undermine yesterday's result, and keegan, and the board etc..etc...

i heard the comment, and hoped everyone would just ignore it

Curious...

don't even f***ing start

I also heard Keegan say that last season against Bolton was when Guthrie caught his attention and why we signed him..  Seems that in some area's Keegan has his own ideas on players and in others he can just say "I want a left winger who's direct with pace, I want a central defender who's strong and composed" ect and Wise, Jiminez ect go and get them..  Either way he'll have the final say before the deal is all finalised.

Curious...

don't even f***ing start

mate...i dont want to get into any arguments. i saw the interview, and obviously noticed that part. i just responded to your "dont want to stir up trouble" comment at the beginning of your post. you obviously know this discussion is going to stir up trouble, so to speak, on the board, and we will get the usual paranoid brigade crawling out from under their rocks to undermine yesterday's result, and keegan, and the board etc..etc...

i heard the comment, and hoped everyone would just ignore it

Take it easy both of you. Reality and Football Manager is not the same things, there is no rule saying that the manager does everything when it comes to transfers at a club. We obviously have a structure in place with a director of football in Dennis Wise that works with getting players in and that does not have to be a bad thing. I know I prefer this system to having Glenn Roeder signing our players.

One way to look at it is that Keegan is complaining that he does not have control of the signings. Another and more likely explanation is that KK is giving credit to Wise and his team for a good signing by telling the press who was behind it.

Diamond will never work i'm afraid, which is what that formation looks like. This perhaps;

Guthrie         Butt          Jonas

Saviola

Owen                       Martins

Yeah, that would work. More of a 4-3-1-2. Tiago instead of Butt though.

I think with Saviola, Owen and Martins upfront, it will be vital that everyone in our midfield is capable of passing the football.

I reckon we are tracking a big name striker that if we do get we will cash in on Owen to Spurs..

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud

Err we've failed in our bid according to the sunday sun!

whts happened to the tiago stuff. Gone a bit quite last few days.

If we can get a striker, attacking midfielder and keft back it could transform us big time. Thought our new players were absolute quality yesterday and would like to retract my comment about jonas "spazzy legs" guiterrez

Curious...

why is that curious? they're doing they're job ffs!! do you expect KK to sell the tickets and the burgers aswell? all clubs have scouts, we've got some pretty good ones at the minute by the looks of our three new signings yesterday. its extremely small minded to suggest that you could be 'stirring up trouble' by quoting kk. its been said countless times by people within the club that KK has final say on transfers, he's just got some people working with him to find good players, its a pretty sweet deal if you ask me, get a grip.

I reckon we are tracking a big name striker that if we do get we will cash in on Owen to Spurs..

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud

Err we've failed in our bid according to the sunday sun!

the sunday sun and the monday moon can both suck my cock ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud is coming

Owen to Tottenham, I say do it.

why sell one of are best players to are main rivals?

Lat year of contract, would rather have Saviola, always injured, Dont have to pay his wages. If he doesnt sign a new contract we need to try and get some of our money back.

Owen to Tottenham, I say do it.

why sell one of are best players to are main rivals?

Lat year of contract, would rather have Saviola, always injured, Dont have to pay his wages. If he doesnt sign a new contract we need to try and get some of our money back.

I agree with this, IF we get a good offer for Owen and if we were sure that the possible Saviola deal will go through.

Then put the MO money for a mobile target man..