So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i want them all.... some duestch is running around on newcastle mad saying that we're going to nab schweinsteiger.  personally i would be really happy if we signed malouda but i highly doubt newcastle is a desireable destination for him.  plus if chelsea don't lad robinho i doubt it would happen.

Interesting press conference.

I wonder who the 2 are that's almost done deals?

After seeing the recent comments by the player himself to the media today, and the club bringing in what can't be seen as anything else than a replacement. I feel rather sure Skjelbred is one of them. If he's not pissing off to Blackburn that is.

Interesting press conference.

I wonder who the 2 are that's almost done deals?

After seeing the recent comments by the player himself to the media today, and the club bringing in what can't be seen as anything else than a replacement. I feel rather sure Skjelbred is one of them. If he's not pissing off to Blackburn that is.

You'd think Blackburn would have enough central midfielders now with Villanueva and Grella now signed.

Guest elbee909

What happened to the player from La Liga whose plane was delayed? :lol:

Perhaps he was unlucky and was on _that_ flight out of Madrid...

Guest elbee909

i want them all.... some duestch is running around on newcastle mad saying that we're going to nab schweinsteiger.  personally i would be really happy if we signed malouda but i highly doubt newcastle is a desireable destination for him.  plus if chelsea don't lad robinho i doubt it would happen.

I'd be well happy with Schweinsteiger.  Though how many players called Sebastian/Sebastien can we have before we start getting sponsored by Pimms?

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

So if we were to bring in:

Zayatte

Atouba

Skjelbred

Malouda

Would people be happy?

NO

Guest elbee909

SSN said we want Malouda on loan if/when Robinho signs

Thought the Robinho deal was dead in the water due to Real not getting their targets in?

We wont sign anyone that will appease the spoilt brats that claim to support the club but it doesnt matter.

FYP

The sad bit about this is that the spoilt brats include fans who claim to have followed the club since the dark days of Westwood & co but seem to be addicted to prawn sarnies and lobster these days.

spoken like 2 true idiots

Shepherd and Hall?

I'll give you a clue. One of them has just said I claimed to have followed the club through the dark days of Westwood. What does he want to know ?

As afar has also attempted to explain the situation and the change that subsequently occured when they were replaced, it would appear that some people ie you for one, have quite honestly just got no hope whatsoever of ever learning anything.