KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

if they are meeting at the ground they are taking a bloody long time.

Got to have a sandwich and a pint.....

The Mackems are loving this like on rtg.

Understandable.

We're still above them in the table though

MONG1:  If it's happened it's because Ashley's tight

MONG2: Big reaction next home game.  Have to blame Ashley and Wise.

Reporter: What does KK mean to NUFC?

MONG2: A lot.

Reporter: Anyone who could replace him?

MONG1: Hiddink.

MONG2: Who would want to come?  People are going to say Shearer, but not yet.

Reporter: Fans are stunned, stood on this same spot in Jan, everyone is waiting outside the boardroom on their mobiles, asking somone who might know something.  Shows depth of feeling.  Awaiting official statement.  Vibes on street that he's not longer in charge.

Who are you to think you're so important you have the right to call other fans mongs? Other fans who have opinions too? It's self-righteous "I'm a proper fan" like you who are trying to make divides between your own.  :idiot2:

Mong has several meanings if you look it up in the dictionary, one of which is a generic term for fans who hang around SJP on a weekday whenever the Sky vans are there, regardless of intellectual capacity.

Guest sittingontheball

That'll teach Man City to grab the headlines. We're number one and they should not forget it.

f*** me why has it always got to be difficult. Give me a Steve Gibson any day of the week. If Wise takes over we'll be a laughing stock.

Spot on there pal!

You have to ask the big question at this stage though, which is would Wise work with Terry Mac?

The Mackems are loving this like on rtg.

I fucking hate the bastards on there I read something on there the other day where they were asking about which nufc forums there were.  They started off saying for a big club we don't have alot of interest online then said that Newcastle-online was the biggest but full of spackers.

This is getting way out of control for it only being a rumor.  Why wouldn't the club make a statement?  Because they're sitting in a meeting right now and nothing has changed, why would they make a statement?  This would've been taken care of if Owen had been resigned?  Who says it's Wise not offering or giving him a good enough contract and not Owen who just doesn't want to resign a new contract just yet?  

Chill out dudes, this whole situation is spiraling out of control based on rumors and the media are having a field day with us and loving every second.

breaking news: KK has walked out of st james, he said to the press 'wife's away and i forgot the house keys, took an age to find them.' david craig stands there thinking i'm the butt of another mishap.

That'll teach Man City to grab the headlines. We're number one and they should not forget it.

f*** me why has it always got to be difficult. Give me a Steve Gibson any day of the week. If Wise takes over we'll be a laughing stock.

Spot on there pal!

You have to ask the big question at this stage though, which is would Wise work with Terry Mac?

No. I don't think he would. But for one thing, at least a silver lining in appointing Wise would hopefully see the end of Terry fucking Mac at this club at long last.

Spot on there pal!

Terry Mac will still be here, he's like a cockroach he can survive anything!

Surley Ashley is aware of the fans reaction, lets hope its not to late for them to sort this, talk may still be on going nothing is official yet..

If Ashley's got any sense he will be groveling around Keegan begging him to come back.

Guest Micktoon

breaking news: KK has walked out of st james, he said to the press 'wife's away and i forgot the house keys, took an age to find them.' david craig stands there thinking i'm the butt of another mishap.

:laugh:

At least if Shearer comes in he will know his role from day 1, look after the squad, tactics, matches and media.  Get involved in transfers but the Football director has the final say.  The problem with the Keegan situation is that the club changed the structure after he was appointed, it never looked good from that point.

Lets not let the media prove we are the stereotype that they show us at, and lets not forget that whatever has happened Keegan has done more for this club than most over the past 16 years.

why the fk would shearer come to this circus.....no matter how much he loves the club

Fair enough, although he did make an uncharachteristic plea for the role just before Keegan was appointed, but whoever comes in would know the structure