KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was pissing myself when the Makems payed £4.5m for McCartney last night after selling him for £1m, I'm not laughing anymore.

The club need to come out with a statement, something along the lines of "Keegan has been in negotiations with a Saudi Billionaire and they are buying the club and investing £500 million in the team and shooting Stephen Carr just for the hell of it"  Would be alright for a start.

Guest diddimz

fucking 12 hour day at work, come home to check up on the end of the transfer window, and find this way to ruin an already tiring day, now i cant sleep til i find out whats going on. NUFC the worlds biggest emotional roller coaster

I wish and hope if this is true that Newcastle United fans stop going to SJP and not watch a game until Ashley sells...If what happened is true then Ashely is the BIGGEST idiot ever.

Like Chinese whispers between tv and radio stations. All merely reporting on what each other are saying and every now and then one of them changes a word.

I wish more people would understand this.

The amount of reporting of 'rumours' that the press themselves have started is unreal.

I think this will be down to the Owen contract.

The one thing that Keegan said he wouldn't be happy about was Owen leaving.

I believe when we released that news about Owen being offered a new deal, it was our final offer, which was likely turned down.

We then tried to sellhim most probably, and Keegan decided to walk with his captain. We then probably started accepting offers for Barton and Smith but couldn't get any of these deals completed on time.

Micahel Owen's final kick in the balls basically.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Dennis Wise has done a pretty good job at his other clubs as manager. maybe he will do a good job

Fu*k off

This will all be down to Keegan doing his nutt over the lack of ransfers, got that angry was sacked or so pissed off he quit.

With any luck both parties will have calmed down and can sort things out, if it was all done it would be announced..

Can't believe the club won't put out a statement on this. It's not a fair relationship with the supporters. They're taking the piss (all involved)

Maybe they're not issuing a statement because nothing is decided yet?

Obviously something's going on, but until that's resolved they can't comment. After all, if Keegan stays (Unlikely, but I'm praying) then they need to show a united front and make whatever's happened seem as insignificant as possible. A statement now could destroy that possibility.

Very much not ITK, but my mate who works at Northern Rock has just told me he has 100% gone. I'm still refusing to believe it like.

Why would people at northern rock know?

callcenter staff know everything

I'm sure the club will come out with a statement when something happens they need to comment about.  As far as we know, Keegan is still our manager just like he was yesterday so there is no reason for a statement.  Just because everyone is getting in a hissy fit on some message boards doesn't mean the club is required to release a statement saying "hey guys calm down keegan is still here!"