KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Shear Magic

Ashley would need to be sectioned if he had sacked Keegan! I would be an awful decision on his part.... Keegan resigning however is a totally different story...

Guest nufc_geordie

Does anyone know where Keegan is now?  If he was sacked during a meeting at the ground, surely he would have left the ground by now.

My point is, if he is still at the ground some-time after the alleged meeting, this would support him staying on, or not yet being sacked.  If he'd been sacked he would have left the ground almost immediately.

Fully agree, if he was sacked there would be no chance of things changing, he would have left by now, more likely he wants to resign and they are trying to convince him to stay.

On the contrary they could be sorting out his pay-off if he has been sacked.

Guest graemeh72

I'm not ITK in the slightest ...so I'm just guessing

but i reckon that Keegan has (quite justifiably) thrown his toys out the pram and resigned.

Mike Ashley (The man with the King Kev 1 shirt) is desperately trying to talk him out of it and get him back .....

in the meantime Wise and Jiminez are hiding because they failed to hand their homework in on time or to a high enough standard

How the hell could they sack Keegan?!

Because despite what people with their heads in the sand may think, going by bids we've made and players who've turned us down, we had the money available, and he didn't attract anyone of note with it.

What are you on about you fuckwit!? Keegan hasn't had any involvement with transfers. That's one of the major problems with this setup.

And yet just on Friday Keegan was saying himself that it was he, not Wise who had the final say on transfers and Milner leaving...

A final say is one thing, but Keegan in a room convincing the player to come to Newcastle is another.

Wasn't there an article about a month after Modric went to Spurs with a story how Keegan actually spoke to Modric one-to-one at the training ground?

Guest Shear Magic

I'm not ITK in the slightest ...so I'm just guessing

but i reckon that Keegan has (quite justifiably) thrown his toys out the pram and resigned.

Mike Ashley (The man with the King Kev 1 shirt) is desperately trying to talk him out of it and get him back .....

in the meantime Wise and Jiminez are hiding becuase their homework failed to be handed in on time or to a high enough standard

most likely scenario... hence why there's been no word from the club...

Guest sittingontheball

Saudi Royal family want to take over with Osama Bin Laden as new manager with Al Zawahiri as new coach, and prepared to put 567 BILLION into club to win Champions League.

You watch.

Osama's been watching Boro for his first signing.

Views like this:

Fan1: "Keegan has failed, he didn't bring in any star players"

Fan2: "What you on about, Keegan doesn't know anything about who we're signing"

Just show that nobody has any idea what the setup is. And everyone has access to the same information to draw these opposite conclusions.

All I can say is the players we have brought in look good, and none of the outgoings have been a disaster. Therefore I remain happy with whoever is making those decisions.

Justifiably my arse, there would be no excuse for the timing of it.

the day after the transfer window closed?!!!

Does anyone know where Keegan is now?  If he was sacked during a meeting at the ground, surely he would have left the ground by now.

My point is, if he is still at the ground some-time after the alleged meeting, this would support him staying on, or not yet being sacked.  If he'd been sacked he would have left the ground almost immediately.

People had said on ToonTastic that he left early this morning, before 9am. How do you know he wasnt sacked or had left back then?

Guest Brewcastle

f***ing hell i spent my whole yesterday here and here i am spending the whole today..

:crazy2: Me too - at work. Soon I get sacked (too)  :crazy2: