Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

Guest Brummiemag

.com reckon Richard Money will take temporary charge.

Oh no, oh dear god no! Would rather have Wise than him!

Did a decent job at Walsall to be fair. Not a long term solution but rather him than Wise, in fact rather anybody than Wise

.com reckon Richard Money will take temporary charge.

Oh no, oh dear god no! Would rather have Wise than him!

Did a decent job at Walsall to be fair. Not a long term solution but rather him than Wise, in fact rather anybody than Wise

Being swedish I've seen Richard Money in charge of two clubs in the swedish league - AIK and Vasteras. He wasnt successful and is considered a joke in sweden since his stints at theese clubs. 

Theres talk that he wanted the players to watch braveheart before the games to come in to spirit.  He called Krister Nordin, AIKs captain at that time, for William Wallace!

Pathetic man.

Rather have Wise than him, I cant beleive hes at the club at all!

Guest The Toon Army from farawa

Wise is not going so it has to be someone like him or Zola, as no one else can work with Wise.

Bugger a replacement, we simply need to force them out before its possible. Not even contemplating one (apart from the obvious).

We've still got almost an entire season to play. You're happy for us to drop points and edge towards relegation I take it? As long as they're forced out and have no chance to recover from their mistakes...

The next few weeks of matches hardly bare much significance in the grand scheme of things. It might not seem like that but, they dont.

The priory must be imo for the fans to show in every way possible, and relentlessley, that we want Ashley & co out.

What is football about? Wheres the romance? Is it purley a business? Are we all fans so we can have look at nice stats about net spend etc, no I cant think about a replacement, and cant bare Ashley & co bieng here any longer...

Bugger a replacement, we simply need to force them out before its possible. Not even contemplating one (apart from the obvious).

We've still got almost an entire season to play. You're happy for us to drop points and edge towards relegation I take it? As long as they're forced out and have no chance to recover from their mistakes...

The next few weeks of matches hardly bare much significance in the grand scheme of things. It might not seem like that but, they dont.

The priory must be imo for the fans to show in every way possible, and relentlessley, that we want Ashley & co out.

What is football about? Wheres the romance? Is it purley a business? Are we all fans so we can have look at nice stats about net spend etc, no I cant think about a replacement, and cant bare Ashley & co bieng here any longer...

Are you fucking kidding me? Our next 3 games are Hull, West Ham and Blackburn. We MUST pick up atleast 5 pionts at a very minimum from these teams and ideally it is possible we could pick up all 9.

If we have any chance at Europe then every piont will count. Utterly pathetic that your willing to sacrifice our season in a petty and futile attempt to get rid of the man who OWNS the club.

It is an extreme example I will admit but who are you to say those points don't matter - what if end up getting relegated with the difference between us and the team above being only a point or two?

That would set the club back more than this debacle has. You're the one not looking at the bigger picture... I can understand you wanting Ashley out but not at the expense of the club appointing another manager. I don't know why you'd not want both to happen if possible.