Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

Guest guinness_fiend

Seriously though, this can only be about settling out of court.

Why?

It is not unusual in a "normal" business for the principals in a dispute to meet and set out the ground rules.

MA: Kev, for the good of the club why don't we handle this in a low-key manner.

KK: I want my compensation and I don't want you spouting s**** to the press.

MA: Ya, that was unfortunate, shouldn't have happened. Can we do this without muck raking?

KK: Probably for the best. I will tell my people to handle it quietly but if your team pull any more stunts I am going to be in every paper and on the telly in a heartbeat.

MA: Done

KK: Done

Nope.  There will be a "keep schtum" clause in Keegan's contract, like with every modern manager who gets sacked/walks out (read: Mourihno, the most outspoken, yet strangely quiet post-Chelsea, manager of his generation).

Any mediation regarding compensation would be done in the presence of counsel, with a "break out room" for discussions between each party and their respective solicitors if the discussion breaks down.

KK manager with Poyet number 2 as a buffer between manager and Wise is a rumour I'm hearing.

Why would Poyet walk away from being number 2 at Spurs, to number 2 here? Do you not think KK would feel even more undermined if a bloke who was favourite to take his job, was to come in as his assistant? :lol:

It does stink of trying to calm the storm before tomorrow btw. That's me and my ultra-cynical hat on though.

without a shadow the timing isnt a coicidence, but i think there could really be a cance in a revival here. Something must have been said o KK to get him to a face to face meeting. I dont believe for a second it would have been "KK fancy coming down to a hotel for a chat", "what about" , "ah ill tell you when you get here"

It does stink of trying to calm the storm before tomorrow btw. That's me and my ultra-cynical hat on though.

Seems identical to the owen contract scenario to me. Make the meeting public, don't give him what he wants, release a statement saying "well look, we tried..."

It is not unusual in a "normal" business for the principals in a dispute to meet and set out the ground rules.

MA: Ya, that was unfortunate, shouldn't have happened. Can we do this without muck raking?

KK: Probably for the best. I will tell my people to handle it quietly but if your team pull any more stunts I am going to be in every paper and on the telly in a heartbeat.

Things have gone too far for that to happen without solicitors, I can't see why Keegan would even bother turning up if that was the case.

Seriously though, this can only be about settling out of court.

Why?

Nope.  There will be a "keep schtum" clause in Keegan's contract, like with every modern manager who gets sacked/walks out (read: Mourihno, the most outspoken, yet strangely quiet post-Chelsea, manager of his generation).

Any mediation regarding compensation would be done in the presence of counsel, with a "break out room" for discussions between each party and their respective solicitors if the discussion breaks down.

Who says the solicitors were not present?

If we see breaking news about Wise/ Llambias resigning we can start hoping. This is madness, I just cannot believe KK would come back, the club got rid of Terry Mac earlier this week for leaking news. If he does come back there is no way the present personnel (perhaps the set-up may) can also survive.

Hopefully it would mean that Ashley would at last have realised what thee club & fans are like and will be a bit more adventurous with his wallet - would also make a right fucking mockery of the transfer window we've had to endure.

No wonder the papers love us.

Guest Howaythetoon

Poyet manager with KK number 2 as a buffer between manager and fans with Terry Mac back as the buffer between manager and players is a rumour I'm now hearing.

Guest Stephen927

Poyet manager with KK number 2 as a buffer between manager and fans with Terry Mac back as the buffer between manager and players is a rumour I'm now hearing.

4th time lucky?

:lol: