Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

Guest Stephen927

Bit of a weird time of the day to hold a meeting over anything but a possible return?

Don't wanna get carried away so that if it's not what I hope it is, that I won't be too disappointed.

Yep. Keegan doesn't lose his money, Ashley gets most of the fans back onside (at least temporarily).

You're just trying to not build your hopes up.

He's being a party poop and I for one am getting fed up with it :)

Guest optimistic nit

i think that there is no way keegan would meet the day before the hull game unless it wsa something important and any publicity stunt would just turn the fans even more against the club than they are now.

Guess who's going to step out of the back of Ashleys big blacked out car tommorrow afternoon at St James park with him..........ha ha

eerrmmm Dennis Wise

Guest northwestmag1892

You couldn't make this shit up. I thought it was far fetched to think that a new Indian owner may bring back KK, but Ashley...?!?!?!

kind of off topic, but why the hell did they meetin late afternoon/evening? Wouldnt you think they'd arrange this for morning time?

naa keegan had a pilates class this morning

How shit is it gonna feel when nothing happens with this. :(

Come on, you just know it's fuck all.

News of the meeting was leaked by a club source. There's no way they would want attention on the meeting unless there's a good chance KK's coming back, or at least we will be pulling out all the stops to make it happen.

How s*** is it gonna feel when nothing happens with this. :(

Come on, you just know it's f*** all.

Dave just stop it will ya, you called me a miserable bastard all summer now the shoe's on the other foot.

This isn't a time for common sense it's a time for disillusioned, baseless, hope dashing euphoria. Get with the program :)

You couldn't make this s*** up. I thought it was far fetched to think that a new Indian owner may bring back KK, but Ashley...?!?!?!

can you imagine supporting an ordinary well run club,it wud be dull man.

How s*** is it gonna feel when nothing happens with this. :(

Come on, you just know it's f*** all.

News of the meeting was leaked by a club source. There's no way they would want attention on the meeting unless there's a good chance KK's coming back, or at least we will be pulling out all the stops to make it happen.

how do you know it was a club source?