Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

Any chance of a review of the last 19 pages?

Been in the pub so missed it all.

KK has met Ashley at a record studio in London and talks werefor at least two hours. Meeting has ended.

No comment from Ashley.

Large bets placed in London, Newcastle, and most importantly, Glasgow.

Try this for cynical.

Perhaps Keegan wasn't there at all. Ashley's so worried about the backlash and bad feeling tomorrow, he agrees with Keegan to drop the £2m thing if he plays along with a late Friday night meeting, with 'unfortunately' nothing coming of it. Keegan doesn't even have to attend, and saves his £2m. Ashley saves face with hopeful fans, and he looks better for trying to get him back.

:shifty:

I don't usual lower myself to swearing but fuck off you cynical twat :)

Try this for cynical.

Perhaps Keegan wasn't there at all. Ashley's so worried about the backlash and bad feeling tomorrow, he agrees with Keegan to drop the £2m thing if he plays along with a late Friday night meeting, with 'unfortunately' nothing coming of it. Keegan doesn't even have to attend, and saves his £2m. Ashley saves face with hopeful fans, and he looks better for trying to get him back.

I don't usual lower myself to swearing but fuck off you cynical twat :)

Charming. :lol:

Any chance of a review of the last 19 pages?

Been in the pub so missed it all.

It's been a microcosm of the previous week.  Nobody has a fucking clue what is really happening so we're all just making shit up.

FWIW Alan Olivers usual source says there's nothing happening.  I've checked Wikipedia.

Try this for cynical.

Keegan was happy enough to resign while dealing with the LMA, I doubt he's too worried about the £2 million.

KK is STILL NUFC manager

Please don't post anything as definitive as that without a source. I'm sure there is at least one poster on here with a heart condition.

If KK has met Ashley in London and the media have wind of it, it is from a club source. A meeting between the 2 would not take place unless his reappointment was on the agenda. They would have nothing civilised to talk about

KK i believe, is our manager

I tend to agree, but don't post it as if it's breaking news, which was how it looked.

All we know is that they have had a meeting. We don't know if that has resolved the issues as yet, but my gut instinct is it probably has.

Try this for cynical.

There's always someone.    :rolleyes:

Try this for cynical.

I don't usually lower myself to swearing but f*** off you cynical t*** :)

Charming. :lol:

Thank you, knew you'ld like.

Guest Slippery Sam

why would keegan leave out the back door?

To avoid the press.

just thinking to myself if he was to come back then they would have left together, and announced it there and then...unless it was going to be a dramatic entrance tomorrow.. but thats a bit too geollywood?

KK is going to sleep on it IMO.

he'll be parking his range rover in a layby and snoozing before making any decisions

Naughty  :knuppel2: (an appropriate smilie ??)

if keegan aint back in charge tomorrow now im storming the pitch at half time....

i was starting to mellow after the last week of turmoil... this has only just wound me up even more, if this meeting doesnt see keegan back then there will be absolute hell on tomorrow

even worse than has all ready been predicted

KK is STILL NUFC manager

Please don't post anything as definitive as that without a source. I'm sure there is at least one poster on here with a heart condition.

If KK has met Ashley in London and the media have wind of it, it is from a club source. A meeting between the 2 would not take place unless his reappointment was on the agenda. They would have nothing civilised to talk about

KK i believe, is our manager

I tend to agree, but don't post it as if it's breaking news, which was how it looked.

All we know is that they have had a meeting. We don't know if that has resolved the issues as yet, but my gut instinct is it probably has.

I firmly believe that KK must have been at least 90% in favour of returning if he was to even meet Ashley in London.

I know this seems a bit lazy, but i've read this thread as far as Ashley leaving the meeting at about 8pm. Has anything happened since that point? It'd be fantastic if someone could summarise for me...

Nothing has happened, just waiting for word

Guest guinness_fiend

I know this seems a bit lazy, but i've read this thread as far as Ashley leaving the meeting at about 8pm. Has anything happened since that point? It'd be fantastic if someone could summarise for me...

MA and KK met, about what TBC.