Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

If Keegan does come back can we expect Terry Mac to follow him back as well?

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Terry Mac or Dennis Wise? Let the crowd decide...

Ashley: So Kevin.....as you can see.....I'm in the shit a bit.

Keegan: Oh? Really? Why? *holds in a laugh*

Ashley: Well nobody wants the job. Not even Gus fucking Poyet.

Keegan: And nobody wants the job because....

Ashley: Don't make me say it...

Keegan: Go on....

Ashley: Everybody hates my Dennis :(

Guest Howaythetoon

It will be two men discussing ways in which to get around any legal issues without having to go through the courts which I suspect neither man will want, especially Ashley. If indeed these reports are true. If so, typically Sky will attempt to turn it into something else which will get fans' hopes up and only add to the whole crazy and pathetic saga.

It's a pity Ashley wasn't around a week ago to bang their heads together.

If things are worked out between the two then it just shows those running the club on a daily basis should be sacked.

Why?

For all you know the likes of Llambias, Wise and Jimenez were just doing their job.

I could see Keegan coming back and Ashley selling up to Ambani in the near future.

didn't think of that one, and I can see the point perfectly.

Ashley would be meeting with Anbami not Keegan if this was the scenario (unless this is all bollocks of course)

I think Baggio is saying that he suspects Ashley realises the club is more saleable if Keegan is back and all this trouble is brought to an end - ie the reverse could also be true, but who knows. It's Ashleys call. Only he knows.

Guest Brazilianbob

This is more than likely an ultimatum from Ashley telling Keegan that he will pursue him through the courts if he does not return.

If things are worked out between the two then it just shows those running the club on a daily basis should be sacked.

Why?

For all you know the likes of Llambias, Wise and Jimenez were just doing their job.

maybe the DWP should open a drop in centre at sjp.

Guest optimistic nit

if he comes back, this whole thing has been a shambolic embarrassment of epic proportions.

TBH I don't give a shit, if he's back and he's given the environment he needs to manage this football club Mike Ashley will have done a wonderful thing and NUFC will benefit.

I'm just praying this is gonna happen.

Why?

That's fair enough but if Wise's role was as beefed up and crucial as they claimed last week I'd expect day to day involvement (in Newcastle).

This is more than likely an ultimatum from Ashley telling Keegan that he will pursue him through the courts if he does not return.

Persue KK through the courts and make themselves even more unpopular, great move by Ashley.

Im fully expecting nothing to come of this and i hope the protests go on as normal tomorrow.

It could be somebody peddling shite to diffuse tomorrow.

Mentioned that earlier in the thread, i honestly believe that that is what this is all about.

I doubt SSN would make this up to stop the protests, because something like tomorrow would be fantastic in their eyes in terms of a news story. I also doubt Keegan would agree to a fake meeting to help Ashley, so I reckon this meeting is actually taking place.

What it's about? fuck knows :lol: