Would you want Keegan back now?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only time I expect to see Keegan back anywhere near Tyneside is for his funeral cortège to pass SJP one last time.

Yes.  FWIW, I still think he'd be better than JFK, but the dream's died for everyone including Keegan now, time to move on

The only time I expect to see Keegan back anywhere near Tyneside is for his funeral cortège to pass SJP one last time.

Yes.  FWIW, I still think he'd be better than JFK, but the dream's died for everyone including Keegan now, time to move on

Sadly agree with this, at least in the short-term.

Haven't given up on him ever coming back completely though.

Guest JamesyJazz

Aye let's bring him back!

Then watch him walk out yet again when he takes the pet lip.

No,his time is well and truely over.Shame 'cos he was a great motivator of players and I loved his style of attacking football.

The futures still unwritten tho!

bhe is more knowledgable on golf and the spanish property market now than football

As he was the first time he came back to save us from oblivious and exctinction and took us to within points of the Premiership title

Agree though. His time is finished with us. He deserves more than sarcastic comments like this though

Guest sicko2ndbest

No way would i want KK back. Love the guy for what he did first time round but i think he is too old fashioned to get us back to were we were

Couldn't trust him enough not to bottle it again and leave us right in the shit.

So no, not after today when he could have been here after talks and seen the season through as a toon fan than anything else.

+1

The bottling it bit is bollocks like.

It's not like.

I would say bottling it would be when things aren't going your way (like when he was at England) and walking out, he never bottled it this time as he had the full support of the fans, nobody wanted him out, so I wouldn't class this as bottling it so to speak.

No way would i want KK back. Love the guy for what he did first time round but i think he is too old fashioned to get us back to were we were

yeah, its far better hanging around the bottom three than the top three.

You reckon Keegan would have us "hanging around" the top 3 if he was still here?!!

Behave man.

You reckon Keegan would have us "hanging around" the top 3 if he was still here?!!

Behave man.

Behave man.

Behave man.

id give you a good bet he'd be nearer the top three than the bottom three, if he was allowed to choose his own players, ...