Mike Ashley confirms he wants to sell NUFC - see OP for full statement

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can't believe he thought him and his family would be assaulted, there's no way that would have happened.

I think it was the police who advised him not to attend for his own safety. As for his family, I think he'd have to be a pretty stupid parent to expose his kids to what went on yesterday.

I think it really all came from a lack of information coming from Ashley.  With everything happening he never said a word, all he needed to do was tell it like it is.  Release a statement saying there's been a bit of a bust up and he's going to try to sort something out, the silence made everything 10 times worse.

its sad, very sad,  to be honest I am gutted, I love the bloke I really do - he's helped Newcastle United Football Club to the extent that the fucking mongs at this club do not know, ok he should have done more to keep KK but he should not be hung for that, especially his family. Thanks Mike, you saved us from bankrupcy, hopefully you will find us a rich befefactor now

Said it once before, will say ot again. Im truly embarressed by the fans behaviour and how its come about. Forcing an owner out is no mean feat and somehow we've managed it.

the way i see it is that he's forced a manager out who doesnt fit inthe system and if he'd been given the chance should of found one that did, whoever it be, but instead the impatient want it now public have forced then man out in icredible circumstances.

I genuinely believe the fans deserve nothing after this shameful showing.

Those who protested to this extent just cannot see the big picture - Keegan is bigger than the owner of this club - who'd of thought it?

Said it once before, will say ot again. Im truly embarressed by the fans behaviour and how its come about. Forcing an owner out is no mean feat and somehow we've managed it.

the way i see it is that he's forced a manager out who doesnt fit inthe system and if he'd been given the chance should of found one that did, whoever it be, but instead the impatient want it now public have forced then man out in icredible circumstances.

I genuinely believe the fans deserve nothing after this shameful showing.

Those who protested to this extent just cannot see the big picture - Keegan is bigger than the owner of this club - who'd of thought it?

He was given a chance to find a manager for the system months ago, and he brought Keegan in..  Nobody had any problem with him getting a second chance, had he simply communicated his thoughts to the fans in the first place.  He let the animosity grow by being his usual ignorant self.  Also why shouldn't Keegan be bigger then Ashley?, not that its even an issue of one being bigger then the other in the first place like..

Can't believe he thought him and his family would be assaulted, there's no way that would have happened.

Sadly, I'd say it would have been almost guaranteed to have happened.

The protests were not violent in the slightest.  I honestly don't think the massive majority of supporters would stand for that kind of thing.

When Kevin left last time there was nothing like this. I think that is because mainly the team was decent & Sir John could match KK in selling us a dream and a vision. This time around the team is shite despite Guthrie potential & the fuckers around Ashley all have big job titles but they have nee balls & cant speak, wont speak. That twat at the game yesterday is used to making sure a millionaire/billionaire gets a free room at the Savoy while they are punting £100K on black or red, he cant deal with charvas from the West End kicking off or people from East End making a point.

every protest outside looked like little f***ing clueless kids to me, I may be wrong but shoes off if you hate Ashley? hmm nice, mature protest it was not!

It was one of the few protest that have got what it wanted, the last one in this country that worked was the anti-poll tax protest iirc.

every protest outside looked like little f***ing clueless kids to me, I may be wrong but shoes off if you hate Ashley? hmm nice, mature protest it was not!

It was one of the few protest that have got what it wanted, the last one in this country that worked was the anti-poll tax protest iirc.

and in both those cases the majority still end up getting screwed. as someone old enough to have actually not paid the poll tax,when the council tax came in it was guess what ? the same ammount.

and in both those cases the majority still end up getting screwed. as someone old enough to have actually not paid the poll tax,when the council tax came in it was guess what ? the same ammount.

Of course your council tax was going to be the same with fuckers like you not paying your poll tax!!! :razz:

:nods:

Of course your council tax was going to be the same with fuckers like you not paying your poll tax!!! :razz:

:-[