Jak Alnwick

Thespence

Spurs

Sunderland

Man U

Everton

He's nowhere near this level and you've got to feel for the lad with the fixtures coming up. Confidence will be absolutely ripped to shreds at the end of it. He'll pray for Krul's recovery soon too. :lol:

Other the Arsenals second, I don't think he was that bad tbh.

Well if he only concedes one goal a game that's not too bad I suppose.

He's a young keeper, making his first Premier League start at the Emirates, his one mistake over the entire game (which wasn't even that bad) was that his positioning was a bid suspect for that goal, but he made himself as big as he could, and charged the ball down as quickly as possible after a mistake from Colo but Cazorla just found the perfect spot, and it was a good finish, and Alnwick didn't do a thing wrong for the rest of the game.

Other the Arsenals second, I don't think he was that bad tbh.

Well if he only concedes one goal a game that's not too bad I suppose.

He's a young keeper, making his first Premier League start at the Emirates, his one mistake over the entire game (which wasn't even that bad) was that his positioning was a bid suspect for that goal, but he made himself as big as he could, and charged the ball down as quickly as possible after a mistake from Colo but Cazorla just found the perfect spot, and it was a good finish, and Alnwick didn't do a thing wrong for the rest of the game.

He came out for one cross and fumbled it, luckily when he went down, the ball dropped into his hands again. For the goal he lost his bearings and ended up leaving the whole goal empty while he guarded the outside of his right hand post.