Dave

My last 5 attended games results:

3-0 loss.

3-0 loss.

3-0 loss.

3-0 loss.

3-1 loss.

Getting better. :aww:

Seriously though, West Ham were just as shit as we were, we could have easily won. Owen should have scored but he chose to head it instead of kick it. Countless decent crosses into the box weren't attacked and the whole team is fucking shot shy. Any lingering hopes of Taylor improving have been smashed today, honestly, their second goal, fuck me, he just stood watching it in the box while someone collected it and then got done by the most obvious bit of 'skill' ever. Atmosphere was good, anyone else down the left side? :coolsmiley: My head killing me and my voice has gone. If we were full strength we would have beaten them. Definitely.

Have you ever thought you might be like a bad talisman?

I witnessed a goal today, the tide is turning me lad, the tide is turning. :aww:

Three more games and we'll be winning again.

Just back from the match.

f***ing shambles. We could definately be flirting with relegation this year.

West Ham are pretty poor and we actually created enough chances to win.

Defending was diabolical, anyone giving Taylor grief wants to check out Colo, one of the

current "European scouting system" golden boys. Maybe he would look solid in a

competent, tried and tested, defence but he is as poor as anyone at the moment.

Duff is finished, as many of us already know, the last time he actually beat a player he was

wearing the blue of Chelsea. Totally shot to pieces.

N'zogbia, biggest footballing fraud on the pitch, an a coward to boot, I don't care if he

doesn't want to play left back. He is fully equipped to be able to play that role comfortably.

He's just not interested. Edgar at right back? Give me strength.

Xisco is well off the PL pace at the moment. Despite the midfield pairing of Cacapa and Butt we

actually didn't seem to have too many problems in the middle, a testement to how poor West Ham were, it

seemed to be down the wings we were exposed.

So much for the continental scouting system, we've been crying out for a left back, was it Wise et al who

were trying to sign Warnock? Seems more like a Keegan type buy to me. To actually strengthen in a position

we were weak.

Not meant to be an incisive footballing analysis. I was too angry/pissed by the second half. I'm still blaming

Ashley for putting us in this situation and believe that Keegan could at least keep this shower up.

Secondly, I blame the players, not enough heart, rolled over too easily. A lot of finger pointing/shirking of

responsibility after the first goal. All in all a  bag of s****.  :angry:

My last 5 attended games results:

3-0 loss.

3-0 loss.

3-0 loss.

3-0 loss.

3-1 loss.

Getting better. :aww:

Seriously though, West Ham were just as shit as we were, we could have easily won. Owen should have scored but he chose to head it instead of kick it. Countless decent crosses into the box weren't attacked and the whole team is fucking shot shy. Any lingering hopes of Taylor improving have been smashed today, honestly, their second goal, fuck me, he just stood watching it in the box while someone collected it and then got done by the most obvious bit of 'skill' ever. Atmosphere was good, anyone else down the left side? :coolsmiley: My head killing me and my voice has gone. If we were full strength we would have beaten them. Definitely.

cheers, nice to hear a report on what actually happened as opposed to who's fault it was.

True enough, we've been beaten like this so many times, backroom stuff aside, let's not panic, I wasn't there but saw it in err, a thoroughly legal way, and it wasn't a shameful performance by any means, it doesn't mean we're the new mackems.

Yeah, I was LHS as well, thought our support was decent today. Was a bit quiet between 3-0 and 3-1 understandably but there was a decent amount of noise.

Just got back, was also on LHS right at the top, thought the support was brilliant today considering what's gone on. Toon Toon Black white army was going on for a while, then we scored, then the support was as good as its been for a while.

Duff is useless, Charlie has to be played in midfield, he's our only player that can run with the ball, Colo and Taylor were both very poor today, and Xisco did absolutely nothing, though to be fair its not really his fault.

TBH We had between 5-6 players out that I would consider starting XI players.

Yep, thats why I am of the belief we won't "definitely get relegated".

Martins, Beye, Enrique, Barton (ohhhh controversial), Guthrie, Jonas, Viduka and maybe even Gonzalez would all improve the team and would all walk into it at the moment for me.

Thats quite a few unfit, unavailable.

Exactly. We all saw how much Sky ran over "Man Utd have Ronaldo missing" when we got our draw. But obviously when we are missing players its cos the clubs a shambles.

In an ideal world about a months time probably at City or the first game after the Internationals we will look like this.

Given

Beye              Colo                        Taylor        Enrique

Jonas              Guthrie            Barton/Butt/Geremi/N'Zogbia

Martins              Viduka          Owen

Harper

Cacapa

Bassong

Geremi

N'Zogbia

Gonzalez

Xisco.

Look how different those two sides are. Take any side in the Premier League and remove the players from our line up from theres and tell me how good they would be doing.           

Defending was diabolical, anyone giving Taylor grief wants to check out Colo, one of the

Duff is finished, as many of us already know, the last time he actually beat a player he was

N'zogbia, biggest footballing fraud on the pitch, an a coward to boot, I don't care if he

doesn't want to play left back. He is fully equipped to be able to play that role comfortably.

Xisco is well off the PL pace at the moment. Despite the midfield pairing of Cacapa and Butt we

actually didn't seem to have too many problems in the middle, a testement to how poor West Ham were, it

So much for the continental scouting system, we've been crying out for a left back, was it Wise et al who

were trying to sign Warnock? Seems more like a Keegan type buy to me. To actually strengthen in a position

we were weak.

Not meant to be an incisive footballing analysis. I was too angry/pissed by the second half. I'm still blaming

Ashley for putting us in this situation and believe that Keegan could at least keep this shower up.

Secondly, I blame the players, not enough heart, rolled over too easily. A lot of finger pointing/shirking of

responsibility after the first goal. All in all a  bag of s****.  :angry:

I went to this joke of a game today, and I think you have got it absolutely spot on.

Ok then explain to me when the "Scouting System" buys a perfectly good left back in Seb Bassong is it waited till the last ten minutes before he replaces the shocking RB Dave Edgar? I expected a loss after seeing our fullbacks, FFS Geremi and Bassong how hard is that they have played there and are good at it, we know N'zogbia can't stop trying to put a square peg in a round slot.

we were weak.

I went to this joke of a game today, and I think you have got it absolutely spot on.

Must be in the minority then, I thought Duff played well after the first 15mins.

Colo wasnt nearly as bad as your making out and is still finding his feet in the league, having the snails infront protecting the back four and the complete bilge on either full back flank we had today would make Ferdinand or Terry look like Boumsong.

As someone earlier stated Edgar is worse than Ramage and has half his pace!

Xisco looked good holding up play but lacks the edge coming forward, some of his lay offs were great, working alongside fatty viduka when he is back will do him wonders.

Thought Butt was wasteful again, alongside a LB a replacement for Butt is priority come January. Cacapa played well but like Geremi is limited due to his woeful lack of pace, despite showing decent creativity.

I cant understand why Bassong isnt starting, Nacho looked lightweight when he came on but might be a better bet for Weds than sticking with Cacapa and Butt.

There were two teams for the taking today, unfortunatley West Ham had the positive edge having appointed Zola, whilst we are very much in limbo. We could have easily had two penalties courtesy of Scott Parker and a free kick right on the edge, none of which were given. It was never going to be our day after the luck we had for the first goal.

I have seen us play much worse, I'm not concerned in the slightest about the team, the passing and forward thinking football is still leagues ahead of what we are used pre Keegan (2nd coming), we had some great link up play at times but struggled to convert, we miss someone running through the middle, hopefully Nacho can step up to that.

Its strained at the moment but we have half our first team injured. Its imperative however we get in someone experienced in charge to turn the negativity around and get the players lifted. The club will be set up nicely when the injured return over the next 3 weeks and whoever takes over really only needs a handful of quality players in January to push us drastically forward.

Getting a manager in (even interim) will be enough to swing the players spirits back to winning ways. The problem is finding the right person and soon.

we were weak.

Must be in the minority then, I thought Duff played well after the first 15mins.

Colo wasnt nearly as bad as your making out and is still finding his feet in the league, having the snails infront protecting the back four and the complete bilge on either full back flank we had today would make Ferdinand or Terry look like Boumsong.

As someone earlier stated Edgar is worse than Ramage and has half his pace!

Xisco looked good holding up play but lacks the edge coming forward, some of his lay offs were great, working alongside fatty viduka when he is back will do him wonders.

Thought Butt was wasteful again, alongside a LB a replacement for Butt is priority come January. Cacapa played well but like Geremi is limited due to his woeful lack of pace, despite showing decent creativity.

I cant understand why Bassong isnt starting, Nacho looked lightweight when he came on but might be a better bet for Weds than sticking with Cacapa and Butt.

There were two teams for the taking today, unfortunatley West Ham had the positive edge having appointed Zola, whilst we are very much in limbo. We could have easily had two penalties courtesy of Scott Parker and a free kick right on the edge, none of which were given. It was never going to be our day after the luck we had for the first goal.

I have seen us play much worse, I'm not concerned in the slightest about the team, the passing and forward thinking football is still leagues ahead of what we are used pre Keegan (2nd coming), we had some great link up play at times but struggled to convert, we miss someone running through the middle, hopefully Nacho can step up to that.

Its strained at the moment but we have half our first team injured. Its imperative however we get in someone experienced in charge to turn the negativity around and get the players lifted. The club will be set up nicely when the injured return over the next 3 weeks and whoever takes over really only needs a handful of quality players in January to push us drastically forward.

Getting a manager in (even interim) will be enough to swing the players spirits back to winning ways. The problem is finding the right person and soon.

:clap:

I wouldn't go quite as far as to solely blame Butt for the defeat but he really is a joke. Unable to pass, not winning the ball and shown up completely by Cacapa today- who was no better than average. Fortunately, with his contract up at the end of the season he'll be gone soon. But I can barely stomach watching another match he plays in.

Geremi, Guthrie and Jonas is the way forward for me. Geremi has actually looked good lately- his legs look to have returned somewhat and the quality he knocks in the box is underrated. Those three with Owen, Martins and Xisco/ Viduka fills me with a bit of confidence. At least in terms of keeping and passing the ball, and competing in midfield physically.

didn't see or listen to the game but now watching it on match of the day...edgar is fuckin shite. lazy, casual...complete bollocks..

then again the whole of the sodding defence seems to almost be as bad going by the 'highlights'....

Lets be honest Edgars wank and cant start another game and Taylor would have been gone if he wasn't a geordie.

I don't think the lad is anything special but Taylor gets way too much stick imo.

The "if he wasn't a Geordie" thing doesn't really wash considering we have got rid of Geordies in the past and at least tried to recently who weren't good enough.

Lets be honest Edgars w*** and cant start another game and Taylor would have been gone if he wasn't a geordie.

I don't think the lad is anything special but Taylor gets way too much stick imo.

The "if he wasn't a Geordie" thing doesn't really wash considering we have got rid of Geordies in the past and at least tried to recently who weren't good enough.

Taylor's a complete liability man. Already we've had 3 games this season where he's looked utterly out of his depth

the "if he wasn't a geordie" does apply tbh. Same for Shola, if they were named Lopez and Garcia they would have been out the door by now without doubt

Lets be honest Edgars w*** and cant start another game and Taylor would have been gone if he wasn't a geordie.

Taylor's a complete liability man. Already we've had 3 games this season where he's looked utterly out of his depth

the "if he wasn't a geordie" does apply tbh. Same for Shola, if they were named Lopez and Garcia they would have been out the door by now without doubt

Shearer not too complementary of both Coloccini and Taylor on MOTD