Can Someone Please Explain The Logic...?

Stu

- Behind putting a clearly disinterested Shola Ameobi on when chasing a game when you have the relatively fresh-faced and eager Donaldson and Ranger on the bench...at leas they'll put themselves about to try and make a good impression.

- Why Shola Ameobi spent 60minutes watching a player, who clearly wasn't the most skillful on the pitch and didn't have the confidence of the crowd, put himself about for 90minutes in an attempt to haul his side back into the match...yet when Shola was asked to do it for 20-30 minutes, he could barely raise himself to jog after a stray pass?

On that note, I'd like to acknowledge Xisco - by no means the best player on the pitch (yet to be convinced either way) but the way he at least made the effort, especially in the second half, and at least looked as though he cared if we lost.  :clap: :clap:

The subs today were so NUFC. Shola and Edgar - we are always so stuck in our fucking ways. It's not just Arsenal who put 16-17 year olds on, Everton are always putting them on, Boro too, probably plenty other clubs as well.

With us they have to be at least 19 before they get a look in, so we'll just hoy a centre half on when chasing the game instead. :rolleyes:

your username somes you fucking up

XISCO IS A SPANISH SMITH... trys for 90 minutes but hes shite. so fuck if there has been 3 or 4 games since he joined us, hes shit.

what a waste of £5.8 million.

Guest michaelfoster

XISCO IS A SPANISH SMITH... trys for 90 minutes but hes s****. so f*** if there has been 3 or 4 games since he joined us, hes s***.

Still scored more goals at NUFC than Smith :D

XISCO IS A SPANISH SMITH... trys for 90 minutes but hes shite. so fuck if there has been 3 or 4 games since he joined us, hes shit.

Fuck me, where you been? Wasting 5.8m is progress man.

He's young and has a high re-sale value, especially if he knocks a few goals in. Trying to evaluate the 5.8m expenditure on a player of his profile is pointless before May next year.

your username somes you f***ing up

XISCO IS A SPANISH SMITH... trys for 90 minutes but hes s****. so f*** if there has been 3 or 4 games since he joined us, hes s***.

Isn't it 5.8m Euro?

Hes a young player adapting to this country and league, a YOUNG player, fucking give him a chance you annoying little charva.

PS: Before you try, fuck off with your "how many games do you go to, because me dad pays me into this many games a season" SHITE.

the future generation... Evidence enough of how fucked we, as society, really are

He's already scored more goals than Alan Smith.

:lol:

Would help if the kid got some service like..

Hes a young player adapting to this country and league, a YOUNG player, f***ing give him a chance you annoying little charva.

PS: Before you try, f*** off with your "how many games do you go to, because me dad pays me into this many games a season" s****.

Dead right.

The circumstances he came here under and Keegan walking the next day have given this kid a really difficult start. Under normal circumstances in a new country, new club, foreign language etc he should have been nowhere near the first team.

Of course he's out of his depth right now but he's showing willing, grafting his pods off and for that he deserves credit.

He's doing more for the NUFC cause right now than some of those who apparently "love" the club but now want nothing to do with it.

Hes a young player adapting to this country and league, a YOUNG player, f***ing give him a chance you annoying little charva.

PS: Before you try, f*** off with your "how many games do you go to, because me dad pays me into this many games a season" s****.

Dead right.

The circumstances he came here under and Keegan walking the next day have given this kid a really difficult start. Under normal circumstances in a new country, new club, foreign language etc he should have been nowhere near the first team.

Of course he's out of his depth right now but he's showing willing, grafting his pods off and for that he deserves credit.

He's doing more for the NUFC cause right now than some of those who apparently "love" the club but now want nothing to do with it.

This is something I've felt as well. When you hear senior players complaing they haven't been consulted over what's going on yet you look at them every week strolling around the pitch trying to avoid the ball it doesn get on your wick after a while.

This is something I've felt as well. When you hear senior players complaing they haven't been consulted over what's going on yet you look at them every week strolling around the pitch trying to avoid the ball it doesn get on your wick after a while.

Which players are they?

I thought Shola looked ok yesterday, seemed to add a bit to the side albeit he came on for an awfull Geremi

To say Xisco is shit based on 5 games, espically with all thats going on is really stupid, he's a young player thrown into a new league in a messy situtation. and he's still trying his best, yesterday he was marked by Christopher fucking Samba who's 6 ft 4 tall yet he still managed to win a few headers, give the guy a break ffs.

About as much logic as this...

LIFE'S A BEACH

EXCLUSIVE Toon KO'd after skipping training for stroll by the coast and a fry-up NEWCASTLE 1 BLACKBURN 2

By James Courage

Newcastle plunged to another harrowing defeat - at the end of a bizarre week that saw them skip Friday training for a coach trip to the seaside.

New boss Joe Kinnear looked on in horror yesterday as the hapless Toon were sent crashing 2-1 by Blackburn Rovers at St James' Park.

The latest defeat came 24 hours after the bewildered players turned up for training only to be herded on to a bus and taken to the beach at Tynemouth where they had a leisurely stroll before tucking into bacon sandwiches at a seaside cafe.

Isn't it 5.8m Euro?

Does it really matter?

You can see when a player looks fucking shit man, hes identical to Alan Smith and Michael Chopra. Doesnt take a fucking genious to work it out.

Ahh even more of this bullshit coming from Decky  :laugh: 'charva' is probably the worst word to try and call me tbh, everyone on here says the same old shit, and how many times do i actually have to tell you who pays for my away games? tosser.

Isn't it 5.8m Euro?

Does it really matter?

You can see when a player looks f***ing s*** man, hes identical to Alan Smith and Michael Chopra. Doesnt take a f***ing genious to work it out.

Ahh even more of this bullshit coming from Decky   :laugh: 'charva' is probably the worst word to try and call me tbh, everyone on here says the same old s***, and how many times do i actually have to tell you who pays for my away games? tosser.

idiot tbh, you've seen him play how many times? fuck off