The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Why would we loan out a CM when we only have four, and at least one always seems to be injured or suspended?

Why would Everton want Barton too?

Because their midfielders are all playing up front.

That's my point. Surely they'd want to sign a striker before a midfielder?

This Anas Sharbini sounds exciting. Could be the next Modric

Did I miss something or is this just a general statement.

We havent been linked with him have we?

It's on the nufc.com rumour page

Guest Brazilianbob

If Kinnear is to be believed he is thinking of cancelling the loan signings as he is going all out for M'Bia, so we may never know who they are/were.  This in my view casts doubt upon whether these loan signings ever really existed given the unreasonable amount of secrecy surrounding their identities.

you have to question the logic of naming a transfer target before we bid (M'bia) but not naming two players whose clubs have already sent them out on loan to us if we want them...

The terms "logic" and "Newcastle's transfer policy" do not go together

If Kinnear is to be believed he is thinking of cancelling the loan signings as he is going all out for M'Bia, so we may never know who they are/were.  This in my view casts doubt upon whether these loan signings ever really existed given the unreasonable amount of secrecy surrounding their identities.

Its a massive pity that we are gonna spew money on someone who is shit..........  :frantic:

Its a massive pity that we are gonna spew money on someone who is s***..........  :frantic:

Uhhh, and where have got your knowledge from?

Its a massive pity that we are gonna spew money on someone who is s***..........  :frantic:

Lets face it if he was any good, Newcastle United in the current state that we are in would not be the only club in for him. Why hasnt a club in the Champions League come in for him? You don't need to get knowledge from anywhere to work that one out. Plus after watching him in action on Sunday night he was fucking gash and ineffective....... yes I am basing my opinion on one game but fuck me they weren't playing Lyon or anyone with the quality that we are going to come up against in the fight for relegation. Lets face it this signing has desperate written all over it......... personally I dont think we'll buy anyone.

Lets face it if he was any good, Newcastle United in the current state that we are in would not be the only club in for him. Why hasnt a club in the Champions League come in for him? You don't need to get knowledge from anywhere to work that one out. Plus after watching him in action on Sunday night he was fucking gash and ineffective....... yes I am basing my opinion on one game but fuck me they weren't playing Lyon or anyone with the quality that we are going to come up against in the fight for relegation. Lets face it this signing has desperate written all over it......... personally I dont think we'll buy anyone.

So using your logic we should only be in for players also wanted by Champions League clubs? Hmm.

Lets face it if he was any good, Newcastle United in the current state that we are in would not be the only club in for him. Why hasnt a club in the Champions League come in for him? You don't need to get knowledge from anywhere to work that one out. Plus after watching him in action on Sunday night he was f***ing gash and ineffective....... yes I am basing my opinion on one game but f*** me they weren't playing Lyon or anyone with the quality that we are going to come up against in the fight for relegation. Lets face it this signing has desperate written all over it......... personally I dont think we'll buy anyone.

Thats just what I was expecting!

Lets face it if he was any good, Newcastle United in the current state that we are in would not be the only club in for him. Why hasnt a club in the Champions League come in for him? You don't need to get knowledge from anywhere to work that one out. Plus after watching him in action on Sunday night he was f***ing gash and ineffective....... yes I am basing my opinion on one game but f*** me they weren't playing Lyon or anyone with the quality that we are going to come up against in the fight for relegation. Lets face it this signing has desperate written all over it......... personally I dont think we'll buy anyone.

So using your logic we should only be in for players also wanted by Champions League clubs? Hmm.

:-) ...and whinge about not being able to get them!

In my post when have I stated that we should only be chasing players that CL clubs are chasing?

The bit where you say 'if he was any good why hasn't a champion league team come in for him'.

Or are you suggesting we go for players who aren't very good?