The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

wow some of the knee jerk in this thread is intense.  Does anyone really ever expect to sign players in January?  It seems like everyone forgets last year's Jan window, the one before that, or before that, etc... nothing happens in January.

1. we did sign some players 2. other clubs signed players 3. never has a january window been as critical, left with our current squad and its injuries, im shitting myself.

1700: THE TRANSFER WINDOW HAS CLOSED (except for deals where clubs can prove the weather has impacted on their ability to finish a deal).

wow some of the knee jerk in this thread is intense.  Does anyone really ever expect to sign players in January?  It seems like everyone forgets last year's Jan window, the one before that, or before that, etc... nothing happens in January.

I dont give a fuck about the windows before. This is now and im extremely disappointed how things have been done...Could of done it better myself while being drunk as fuck..

Guest DarkSchneider

As long as we survie it'll be ok... and I think we will. When Martins comes back we'll be in much better shape. If he get's injured it's up to Kinnear not to f*** up with twin towers again.

Relegation on the cards. None of this "nothing happens in January" shite and the 'kneejerk reaction" stuff. Ashley promiced signings this morning and he's failed to deliver. Fuck off.

wow some of the knee jerk in this thread is intense.  Does anyone really ever expect to sign players in January?  It seems like everyone forgets last year's Jan window, the one before that, or before that, etc... nothing happens in January.

let the children have their moment.

Was having the same thought.

Guest The Libertine

newcastle fans and the people on this forum crack me up.

epitomise everytihng the media writes about us....

hope, hope, hope

sack this, out out out

:thup:

an embarrassment tbh.

there is still a bit of hope, the deals just have to be emailed to the fa, not to every newspaper in britain.....

having said that  - bollocks

Relegation on the cards. None of this "nothing happens in January" shite and the 'kneejerk reaction" stuff. Ashley promiced signings this morning and he's failed to deliver. Fuck off.

Source on that promise?

Great, we make a 10M profit again from a transfer window...  No reinvestment and no improvement really to the squad at all.

To put out some wank story of 2 8M bids is just pathetic considering this was at 4PM today.  They only started to seriously work on deals after Owen and Barton got injured - what happend to the rest of the window.

It really is going to be a very very nervous 4 months now, fuck.

Ryan Taylor says hello.

Don't tell me you're not excited about the prospect.