Ugly Dowie sacked by QPR

Pilko

Guest timmy boy

More owners who haven't got a clue.They haven't really put any money in yet for transfers anyway and expect Dowie to turn it round  instantly.

Ironic that the man who continues to be sacked from almost every job he has taken (bar one I think?), coined the word 'bouncebackability'.  He's sure gonna need a lot of that if he wants to step into management again.  I think he's an ok manager (never premier league imo) but would make a better coach and seems like a good motivator.  The writing was on the wall for him.  Reckon Simon Jordan's been sticking pins in like.

This was predicted on Wednesday or Thursday (possibly on BBC rumours). It said he didn't get on with Flavio Briatore. Mike Ashley wanted to follow the QPR route. What's that? Have two billionaires (Ecclestone and Mittal) and a multi-millionaire (Briatore) owners who don't spend much money? Anyone who watches Formula 1 will know what an arse Bernie Ecclestone is. Just listen to him when he's interviewed.

That DOF system eh, it just breeds stability.

:iamatwat:

I'k just confused by QPR in general. If they are so deadset on promotion why haven't they invested more in the team? They have the funds. It seems like they have had all the negative effects of a massive cash injection without actually having a massive cash injection. However, Dowie was considered a bad appointment by most anyway, maybe it is an Avram Grant situation, and they have someone lined up already. Maybe Dowie was just keeping the seat warm.

Vialli favourite for the job.

I fucking hope he takes it. Then he can fuck over the cuntish bastards from the Bush. They are wankers. He's a wanker. Lee Cook's a wanker. All these cunts deserve each other. They can all die. This has pleased me. Cunts. Fucking bald twat, Vialli, I hope he gets it, evil cunt.

Vialli favourite for the job.

I fucking hope he takes it. Then he can fuck over the cuntish bastards from the Bush. They are wankers. He's a wanker. Lee Cook's a wanker. All these cunts deserve each other. They can all die. This has pleased me. Cunts. Fucking bald twat, Vialli, I hope he gets it, evil cunt.

GG has the best posts.