mackems 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 25/10/08 - post-match depression from page 18

Dave

Guest RealGeordie

I blame Geremi. f***ing useless 40 year old c***. Barton and Jonas to start next game.

Duff is the same useless as well

it wouldnt be so bad, but they'll be selling posters and tshirts of this for 20 years to come

Their biggest game of the season. We'll never hear the end of it.

Anyway, 28 years was a decent innings. Bring on West Brom.

Too many non-performances to be in with any real chance.

Beye very poor (Just back from injury), Bassong all over the place (Out of position)

Duff very average (Shit player). No real impetus from midfield until Jonas and Barton came on.

Shola once again showed why he'll never be a premiership player, never mind he has potential eh?

:dave:

That second half performance was nothing short of shambolic, on all parts Black and White. We fought so hard in the first half, and then we just let Sunderland take over in the second. It was the game we should have went on and won, and we might have had the changes come earlier in the half.

To wait until the 73rd minute to make changes was fucking shocking.

Can i be the first to say;

1. Well done Sunderland, it's been 28 years.

2. Full praise to our boys, no lack of effort or passion from them, it just wasn't our day.

If this was a Sunderland forum and had just lost we would hear moans and groans, i don't expect it from you boys, keep your heads held high!

We're fucked, seriously.

When Keegan left, if feared for this fixture. We could have been embarrassed.

We played well. I'm not ashamed of that performance.

I am. I thought it was gutless.

Fuck off Kinnear, two jammy draws and a defeat to these inbred fucking wankers is not good enough, in fact it's absolutely fucking shit. Is he going for a draw against West Brom as well? He's as bad as fucking Fat Sam.

Guest LucaAltieri

Duff and Guthrie needed to perform today and they didn't.

Taylor was shocking.

Beye is still sub-par but there's reason to expect both him and Martins will be much better once they've got a couple more games under their belt.

Jonas, Barton, Colo and Given are hugely important for us.

Guest RealGeordie

Iwas never, never, no second, no moment before this game even thinking about a defeat. that's why I'm so devastated. Now a fucking cunt weekend ahead of me, and next week won't be different.

Honestly JK has a lot to answer for today, i'm not fuming with the performance but his ineptitude at the subs, he let us soak up 10 mins of pressure playing a crocked ginger twat and Geremi, Roy fucking Keane got it right, 60 minutes make a change, fuck's sake anyone could've seen that he should have made the changes fucking 75 minutes in.