mackems 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 25/10/08 - post-match depression from page 18

Dave

Fuck off Kinnear, two jammy draws and a defeat to these inbred fucking wankers is not good enough, in fact it's absolutely fucking shit. Is he going for a draw against West Brom as well? He's as bad as fucking Fat Sam.

:clap:

Devistated I am just crushed, not just loseing to the scum but what it means to our league position too. I thought we were poor today, no shape to our play at all, Duff was poor but mainly becuase he was never given the ball. JK has to take some blame for making the changes to late into the game, Jonas and Barton made a difference but it was to little to late.

Was Bassong injured? cannot see what benifet there was taking him off uless he was injured.

But FUCK OFF with the crowd trouble is bastard football man!!!

Was driving me nuts seeing Bassong on the pitch for as long as he was, never mind the ineptitude of our wingers. He was lost at sea man, didn't have a clue where he was meant to be or what he was meant to be doing. I don't begrudge him like, he looks like a good centre-back.

Infurating substitutions. Bringing Enrique on with 5 mins left just rubbed salt in the wound.

Was a bit Roederesque of Kinnear, gotta be said. :undecided:

Old Joe should have been immediately relieved of duty the moment the Enrique sub was made.

Still, it isn't his fault we have a cunt of a chairman that is only concerned about making quick $$$. Sunderland have vastly outspent us, and it really, really showed today. Sunderland deserved their win.

The crying shame for Fat Mike is that we are halfway to relegation, and with each step there he loses money. That would be the only reason he would care about the result today. Fat bastard.

Guest LucaAltieri

Think Kinnear bottled it by letting the fans decide whether Barton came on or not and once again Nicky Butt costs us a match. Absolutely gutted :(.

Nicky Butt had a good game today.

A quality freekick and shocking defending from Taylor are what cost us the match.

Our goal and best spell came when he was in the dressing room getting treatment. The first goal was a result of him being too crocked to close down Malbranque and the second his stupid tackle.

I dislike Butt as much as anyone... I think he should be nowhere near the first team. However, today he was one of the few winning the ball for us. He stepped up while others flapped.

Implying that we scored because he wasn't on the pitch is moronic.

Implying that Butt was to blame for the second goal when Taylor was 5 yards away from the goal scorer - the man he souldn't have been marking - is just as bad.

He gave away the freekick they scored from... if he hadn't then Cisse had just walked through our defence and was one-on-one with Given.

If you want a scapegoat there are far better candidates today than Nicky Butt.

He's still shit, though.

In spite of the disappointment, the fickleness towards Kinnear is so predictable it's funny. :lol:

Ballsed it up today but he's got us doing alright in general. Any need to jump on his back right away?

Some of our individuals let us down badly today, more so than Kinnear did.

No real complaints about that actually. The first half was pretty even but they were much better in the second half.

Quality free kick won it for them. We had far too many players who didn't perform and if that happens invariably you lose. :neutral:

f*** off Kinnear, two jammy draws and a defeat to these inbred f***ing wankers is not good enough, in fact it's absolutely f***ing s***. Is he going for a draw against West Brom as well? He's as bad as f***ing Fat Sam.

;D

Why are you laughing?

One thing though, wec annot be complain about their winner, what a fkn goal mind, he smashed that fker.

Butt should be shot for that stupid tackle but JK should be shot for not bringing Barton on sooner for Butt.

Was driving me nuts seeing Bassong on the pitch for as long as he was, never mind the ineptitude of our wingers. He was lost at sea man, didn't have a clue where he was meant to be or what he was meant to be doing. I don't begrudge him like, he looks like a good centre-back.

Infurating substitutions. Bringing Enrique on with 5 mins left just rubbed salt in the wound.

Was a bit Roederesque of Kinnear, gotta be said. :undecided:

What did he honestly think we were guna do? For 10 minutes we couldn't string more than 2 passes together and they were running through us with ease, all we were doing was hopelessly punting up the fucking ball to Shola who won 2 headers all game. He could see we weren't goin to do anything i'm sure Jonas and Barton have trained enough to manage 30 minutes of football.

Think Kinnear bottled it by letting the fans decide whether Barton came on or not and once again Nicky Butt costs us a match. Absolutely gutted :(.

A quality freekick and shocking defending from Taylor are what cost us the match.

Nicky Butt was shite today, along with Duff.

Our goal and best spell came when he was in the dressing room getting treatment. The first goal was a result of him being too crocked to close down Malbranque and the second his stupid tackle.

I dislike Butt as much as anyone... I think he should be nowhere near the first team. However, today he was one of the few winning the ball for us. He stepped up while others flapped.

Implying that we scored because he wasn't on the pitch is moronic.

Implying that Butt was to blame for the second goal when Taylor was 5 yards away from the goal scorer - the man he souldn't have been marking - is just as bad.

He gave away the freekick they scored from... if he hadn't then Cisse had just walked through our defence and was one-on-one with Given.

If you want a scapegoat there are far better candidates today than Nicky Butt.

He's still s***, though.

It's not moronic. We also picked up when he was replaced by Barton. He holds the team back. It's not the first or even the second time he's done it this season either. He may have an excuse today not being fully fit, but then Kinnear should have recognised that and not started him.

In spite of the disappointment, the fickleness towards Kinnear is so predictable it's funny. :lol:

Ballsed it up today but he's got us doing alright in general. Any need to jump on his back right away?

Some of our individuals let us down badly today, more so than Kinnear did.

He lost us the game on Monday and he lost us the game today as well. Said it at half time, we shouldn't be that deep, we should be taking the game to them. It's only been ten months or whatever since Allardyce left, yet I feel like he's back already. Negative tactics and just hoofing it up to Ameobi.

Sorry, it's not good enough for me.

Fuck off Kinnear, two jammy draws and a defeat to these inbred fucking wankers is not good enough, in fact it's absolutely fucking shit. Is he going for a draw against West Brom as well? He's as bad as fucking Fat Sam.

:clap:

Get a grip the pair of you.

Guest Heneage

The free-kick was f***ing stunning from Richardson to be fair. Unstoppable.

Sorry but was it shite, he just pelted the ball. I could have fucking scored that and i'm not over exaggerating he just wellied it.