mackems 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 25/10/08 - post-match depression from page 18

Dave

Guest Washington_Mag

Let me summarise, this is 28 years of arrogance coming crashing down around your feet. Relegation is a real probability. 

Let me summarise, fuck off.

Guest toonlass

Let me summarise, this is 28 years of arrogance coming crashing down around your feet. Relegation is a real probability. 

Let me summarise, fuck off.

:clap: ;D

We got what we deserved today.  F*** all.  Didn't close down, didn't use the midfield, resorted to long balls.  Duff bottled every challenge like a 5 yr old kid and left Bassong exposed all day.  Bassong was found wanting.  Taylor fell asleep when call upon as usual.  Geremi, F*** me!  Shola, luckiest man in Tyneside ever.  Manager, totally misread the game despite the big talk in the papers all week.  Had players warming up for 40 mins despite not looking like winning the game.  Shit day, shouldnt have expected owt else from Newcastle United Football Comedy.

What a way to celebrate your first derby win at home in 28 years.... a night in front of the PC

What a way to celebrate your first derby win at home in 28 years.... a night in front of the PC

Threw all his money at Barton

I know sad in it. Havng a nice glass of wine in the house waiting for MOTD. Hey, you might win on match of the day  ;D. carnt wait to hear what"Wor Al" has to say.

I know sad in it. Havng a nice glass of wine in the house waiting for MOTD. Hey, you might win on match of the day  ;D. Intresed to hear wh"Wor Al" has to say.

Christ, you're an illiterate mong, aren't you?

Oh now come on, you know you should learn how to take defeat gracefully, after all its going to be a long season for you.

You've just scraped victory at home against the second worst team in the league atm. Sunderland going from strength to strength.

Threw all his money at Barton

:iamatwat:

I'll support who the hell I want and in whatever manner I choose to.

What a cock.

I blame Sky.

:lol:

Yes, I am a Newcastle United supporter and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

If it offends you so much then tell your club to sell every foreigner in the team and play just the local lads, like that beacon of light that is Steven Taylor. Then we'll see how far that gets you.

People like you really make me laugh. Your clueless.

Oh now come on, you know you should learn how to take defeat gracefully, after all its going to be a long season for you.

You've just scraped victory at home against the second worst team in the league atm. Sunderland going from strength to strength.

I don’t for a moment think that we are half a big a club as you are , I mean what is it, 9th biggest in Europe?  But as you beat us 4-1 last season I dare say it is without doubt a marked improvement from us, so therefore we are moving in the right direction. And after all the table don’t lie , were are you in the league again?

I am sure you accepted the 1-4 home loss a couple year ago very well indeed mate.

Being narked at any loss, never mind to your closest rivals is just part of football mate. Shouldnt be surprised at it