Other games this weekend

Dave

Ah Fellaini, hope arteta got the assist need some points on the fantasy team:D

It was Pienaar. Made up, smash and grab win, plus  our first clean sheet at long last.

LOL at Spurs as well. Happy for them tbh. Mental celebrations. :lol:

not that bothered if spurs have picked up a good point, i just like watching cracking football and that was an excellent game for the neutral. thought modric was brilliant but only in spells, once he adjusts and redknapp surrounds him with athleticism he'll look class.

Looks like a good day for Premiership football. From what I'm reading on BBC, its the best night of footy in a long while. Pity I'm in school.   :angry:

These after-school activities are getting beyond a joke now.

Honestly, chess club at 5 past 10? That is just mental.

not that bothered if spurs have picked up a good point, i just like watching cracking football and that was an excellent game for the neutral. thought modric was brilliant but only in spells, once he adjusts and redknapp surrounds him with athleticism he'll look class.

I thought he looked awful until the very end when Arsenal shot themselves in the foot. Was giving the ball away time and time again.

I thought he looked awful until the very end when Arsenal shot themselves in the foot. Was giving the ball away time and time again.

He didnt look anything special but he really didnt give the ball away much.

Looks like a good day for Premiership football. From what I'm reading on BBC, its the best night of footy in a long while. Pity I'm in school.   :angry:

espicially in half term , poor kid

Guest optimistic nit

he posted that just before he cleaned out their ict room.

He didnt look anything special but he really didnt give the ball away much.

He messed up just about every through ball he tried. He did the whole passing 2 yards to a team mate thing well enough though.