Sunderland appoint Steve 'I bleed black and white' Bruce as new manager

cp40

i just heard a makem saying that some of the crowd started singing for keano, and the other parts of the crowd started booing them, :laugh:

cheers sunderland, when things are going badly here, i can always rely on the makems to cheer me up,......

your a fucking mess :laugh:

Bloody hell, has he really signed 100 players?  :kasper:

to introduce new players,

the press room is now set up like the conveyor at the end of the generation game.

Rade Prica... Michael Chopra... Teemu Tainio... Pascal Chimbonda... AND... a cuddly toy  :aww:

Since they beat us, they've played 7 and lost 6 :lol:

the whole City, went on a conga, with their cocks up each others arses, and forgot they had more than half a season still to play,.  they fucked themselves out.

As funny as it is watching Keane fume over 4 goal thrashings, you'd have to prefer seeing FSA take over and have them play proper, right proper, all the way down into the lower reaches of the Championship.

Guest thefishman

Just been listening to an interview on the bbc website by the bloke who wrote roys book, and right at the end he said the irish guys are no longer at sunderland the new owner is an american??? When did that happen?

the whole City, went on a conga, with their cocks up each others arses, and forgot they had more than half a season still to play,.  they f***ed themselves out.

:lol: :lol:

Just been listening to an interview on the bbc website by the bloke who wrote roys book, and right at the end he said the irish guys are no longer at sunderland the new owner is an american??? When did that happen?

a while back, he bought the biggest shares

Guest Sniffer

You mean like the blacks calling themselves " african-americans"? Or the vietnamese calling themselves " asian-americans"? What's your point?

Guest Mucky01

Americans are obsessed by their ancestry however remote

and anyway having Irish descent or being Irish is not a separate race, so drop the black/asian comparison.

and anyway having Irish descent or being Irish is not a separate race, so drop the black/asian comparison.

Well, how about Italian-American or Japanese-American? It has nothing to do with race.

Anyway, I read somewhere that most of the Americans claiming Irish descent are actually of Scottish ancestry. Their family stopped off in  Belfast for a generation and then immigrated to the States. Anyway.

Guest Sniffer

Why? do you think it's only blacks or asians or hispanics that have some god given right to define their heritage in the US melting pot?

IMO, you were actually just trying to make some snide remark about irish american ancestry hoping somebody would jump on your bandwagon. I'm sure you wouldn't have said anything if the american had been black.

Guest Mucky01

Well, how about Italian-American or Japanese-American? It has nothing to do with race.

Anyway, I read somewhere that most of the Americans claiming Irish descent are actually of Scottish ancestry. Their family stopped off in  Belfast for a generation and then immigrated to the States. Anyway.

It’s just about being an American claiming pointless descent, I have Irish descent but I would be stupid to call myself Irish English and then support scumderland  :yikes: because of it.

WTF is this kak?

the whole City, went on a conga, with their cocks up each others arses, and forgot they had more than half a season still to play,.  they f***ed themselves out.

:lol: :lol:

:clap: