Sunderland appoint Steve 'I bleed black and white' Bruce as new manager

cp40

Allardyce at Sunderland would be... exquisite. A match made in heaven.

Ex Sunderland player. Available immediately. No compensation to pay out to get him. He's looking for a job....

Aye I can see it n all. Can see him doing well with the group of players they have n all as they have the basis of a decent team.

Allardyce at Sunderland would be... exquisite. A match made in heaven.

Ex Sunderland player. Available immediately. No compensation to pay out to get him. He's looking for a job....

Aye I can see it n all. Can see him doing well with the group of players they have n all as they have the basis of a decent team.

Yeah its the best Sunderland squad I've seen in a while on paper its better than the one that finished in the top 8 or whatever, but the leagues alot stronger now so its probably more like 12th-18th.

Guest The Wise Guy

I dont like to see Sunderland to do well but what I would like to see is Roy Keane staying in the league or going to any other PL club if he decides to leave. Paul Ince is another guy who is not doing particularly well at Blackburn. I wonder if the Blackburn board is interested to sack him and hire Roy instead if they had the choice.

Guest elbee909

I'd like to see Keegan at Sunderland just to confirm my belief that the world is officially insane.

:lol:

"And we've got to go to Ashley United and I'd love it if we beat him, that fat lying bastard, I'd LOVE IT"