Jose Enrique out for at least three weeks with hamstring injury

Guest BooBoo

I got Enrique on the back of my 2007-2009 shirt for no particular reason than that I wanted the longest name possible. Was mostly regretting it for the past two years.

What an inspired decision it's turned out to have been now :lol:

Cracking player. He's just about the only one - along with Taylor and probably Barton if he gets his act together - who i can genuinely look at when he's playing and think; "fucking hell - he really is a class above this league".

Cracking player. He's just about the only one - along with Taylor and probably Barton if he gets his act together - who i can genuinely look at when he's playing and think; "f***ing hell - he really is a class above this league".

Spot on! He looked absolute rock solid against Leicester. In fact i'd go so far as to say it was one of the best left back performances i've seen from a Newcastle player. 

Cracking player. He's just about the only one - along with Taylor and probably Barton if he gets his act together - who i can genuinely look at when he's playing and think; "f***ing hell - he really is a class above this league".

Spot on! He looked absolute rock solid against Leicester. In fact i'd go so far as to say it was one of the best left back performances i've seen from a Newcastle player. 

:lol:

I thought that was his worst game of the season (not that he was bad like).

Don't you think that with Harper?

Cracking player. He's just about the only one - along with Taylor and probably Barton if he gets his act together - who i can genuinely look at when he's playing and think; "fucking hell - he really is a class above this league".

Guthrie as well, albeit not as much as Enrique. All the games I've seen so far this season Enrique has absolutely dominated that left hand side. He does play a sloppy pass every now and again (and yesterday it could have lost us the game), but for every one of them, he makes their right hand side look like its Stephen Carr x2 playing.

I always enjoy watching the opposition right winger try and get the ball off him when he's trapped in the corner with nowhere to go which inevitably ends in Enrique skipping away with the ball in the opposite direction down the touchline.

I always enjoy watching the opposition right winger try and get the ball off him when he's trapped in the corner with nowhere to go which inevitably ends in Enrique skipping away with the ball in the opposite direction down the touchline.

:nods:

Aye :lol:, it used to be risky when he wasn't used to the pace of english football, but he seems to act faster now and it really show. Inevitable that he comes away with the ball, usually playing a good cross or keeping possession. Seems to combine well with anyone who can pass too.