Jose Enrique out for at least three weeks with hamstring injury

Guest BooBoo

Oh, and...

Q: "In what big English team would you love to play?"

José Enrique: "I'm already in a big team"

:smitten:

Will translate his entire answer then...

José Enrique: "I'm already in a big team. Newcastle are a great club. City might become a big team but Newcastle is one of England's greats and I'm very happy to be here".

Oh, and...

Q: "In what big English team would you love to play?"

José Enrique: "I'm already in a big team"

:smitten:

Will translate his entire answer then...

José Enrique: "I'm already in a big team. Newcastle are a great club. City might become a big team but Newcastle is one of England's greats and I'm very happy to be here".

My god I love that man... :smitten:

He did ping quite a fierce shot at the keeper midway through the first half that took a strong palm away. Hughton's obviously told him to have a pop now and again after he got into some good positions vs Sheffield United. Don't think his first goal's very far away, but it's probably gonna be a scrappy one.

There's no doubting he's a fantastic professional, either. Fewer players went through individual shite from that tosser Kinnear last year - and Allardyce too for that matter, but he's never had a particularly severe drop in form. Him screaming at his quadricep/hamstring last year at home to Pompey (think he'd just come back from a niggle injury, and was facing another sub off) epitomises him really. I love it when a player absolutely loves playing for Newcastle. Was chuffed to see Danny Simpson so happy today, n'all - it's just nice to see.

That's brilliant.

Some though he was our worst player last season, according to Neesy.  :lol:

How could he say that with the way Colo the clown was playing last season.

Similarly though, how could anyone say Colo was our worst player last season with Butt in the team for much of it?

That's brilliant.

Some players are just easy scapegoats including Colo the clown. Enrique still makes errors in judgement but he's such a naturally gifted player he can only improve. If we go up and can keep a hold of him I can see him making a tremendous impact on the premier next season.

That's brilliant.

Similarly though, how could anyone say Colo was our worst player last season with Butt in the team for much of it?

Lets be honest all/certainly most of team were shite week in week out that is why Hull & SAFC finished above us.

That's brilliant.

Some players are just easy scapegoats including Colo the clown. 

Go look up scapegoat as he was not one he was poor like most of the team who I am sure all got pelters as well over the season.

That's brilliant.

Some players are just easy scapegoats including Colo the clown. 

Go look up scapegoat as he was not one he was poor like most of the team who I am sure all got pelters as well over the season.

Some players could live with the pace and quality of premier football and some clearly needed to drop a division.

In the interview, José Enrique admits that the team spirit last season was poor, and that some players were overconfident.

i'm guessing "couldn'tgiveafuck" when translated into spanish and back into english could come out as "overconfident"

Guest firetotheworks

In the interview, José Enrique admits that the team spirit last season was poor, and that some players were overconfident.

Where is this interview? I wouldnt mind just throwing it through an online translator and decrypting it.

Where is this interview? I wouldnt mind just throwing it through an online translator and decrypting it.

Here you are, feel free to ask if something really picks up your curiosity:

http://www.marca.com/charlas/jose_enrique/04112009.html

I must admit that his Spanish grammar is, well, a bit poor and some of his sentences need decryption even in Spanish.