Deutschland vs. England (Wed 19th) - Michael Mancienne called up.

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest LucaAltieri

Downing has been the best player so far tonight.

WUM.

Are you watching the game, or just biased? If he was called Jonas Gutierrez, you'd be wetting your pants.

Yes, I'm watching the game. I suggest you try doing the same.

WUM.

Are you watching the game, or just biased? If he was called Jonas Gutierrez, you'd be wetting your pants.

Yes, I'm watching the game.

Well in that case you're just wrong.

Guest LucaAltieri

WUM.

:lol: Seriously, get a clue, then we'll talk.

WUM.

Well perhaps if your initial response wasn't so childish (how old are you?), you'd be getting grown up answers.

Brilliant the way the commentators talked that up as Terry rescuing Carson :lol:

Terry has to take at least half the blame for that abomination but he'll be completely absolved as Carson never plays for England again.

O0

Guest LucaAltieri

WUM.

Well perhaps if your initial response wasn't so childish (how old are you?), you'd be getting grown up answers.

I'm not going to start bitching back and forth with you. Your statement was stupid. It appears no one agrees with you. Live with it.

Guest LucaAltieri

Credit to Terry. Admitting he was at fault for the goal. We all knew that anyway. Hope the commentary team were listening. Tits.

Terry scoring a goal that shouldn't have counted, to win a game. Well I never. Not complaining mind, I was impressed by what I saw today - Upson and SWP were both very good, as was Gabby A. Downing was better than I expected, but not as good as Young would have been. Very watchable match.

Surely we've got to find a place for SWP. He's the sort of player that managers don't always trust, because he does lose possession a lot, but I love the way he's always eager to get on the ball and use it positively.

Young still needs to mature a bit for international football. He doesn't seem to use his brains.

Fair play to England tonight. When I saw the team I thought we'd get beaten easily. :)

When did Germany get so bad?  ???

They were wank at the Euros as well, a complete travesty they made it to the final. Had a very easy route, and an illegitimate win against Portugal.

Credit to Terry. Admitting he was at fault for the goal. We all knew that anyway. Hope the commentary team were listening. Tits.

Easy to take the blame when you win regardless though isn't it? If we'd have gone on to lose we wouldn't have heard a fucking peep.

Guest Jawesome

Can't wait for the the missus to come online!  No doubt get the usual "But we had loads of players missing, I mean Meek-heil Ballack was out, as was Pheeleeep Lahm."

Fuck off.  We won.

GET IN.