LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Manchester United vs Newcastle United

Another tough game for Newcastle after they were beaten at Manchester City last weekend and another test for Manchester United's defence.

After they were thrashed by Manchester City, Sir Alex Ferguson locked up the back four and they managed a run of clean sheets but the mistakes returned in the midweek draw with Benfica.

Rio Ferdinand was poor again and David de Gea made a bad decision with his feet which is the first time we've seen that - he's only made handling errors in the past.

So that is a worry and I wonder if Ferguson is considering giving Anders Lindegaard a run in goal, who has looked a very solid keeper.

But I expect Wayne Rooney to be fit to play and United to get the job done.

Prediction: 2-0

The real one.

[As if you'd believe me: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/football_focus/15861497.stm]

Same scoreline, even less of a focus on Newcastle, it's like he's seen yours and raised the wummery. :lol:

It's pretty annoying like, "another tough game for Newcastle", loads of reasons why Man Utd are a bit suspect at the moment, Man Utd will win no problem, anyway. :lol:

Cunt's starting to irritate me now. :lol:

Can just imagine the cunt lurking the forums rubbing his hands in glee at comments like this, job done. :lol: He's such a prick.

He gets too much attention on here, like.

Always been obvious he strongly dislikes us. He did absolutely everything he could to pour cold water on that encouraging point we got at the Hawthorns in 2009, to the point he was almost arguing that we didn't belong on the same pitch as a Championship side. We should pay no attention to the cunt.

Manchester United vs Newcastle United

United are no longer the free-scoring force they were at the start of the season when they were brushing aside Arsenal 8-2. Since their humiliating derby loss they've got back on track and picked up maximum points in a very modest fashion.

Grinding out results during lulls in the season is the mark of champions though, and as well know United have been there and done it all before. Those writing them off as title contenders are foolish and clearly haven't been paying attention to Premier League history.

They've got a few injuries piling up to crucial players in Rooney, Welbeck and Cleverley - but they've got the strength in depth and belief in around the side to get them through.

Newcastle were found out a little bit last week, and are holding a little bit of a false position. I expect to see them fall away from that, but a top half finish this season would represent a tremendous success for them.

Prediction: 2-0

Fuck you, Lawro!

:shifty:

Newcastle were found out a little bit last week, and are holding a little bit of a false position. I expect to see them fall away from that, but a top half finish this season would represent a tremendous success for them.

Found out??? What an utter cunt lip.

Found out??? What an utter cunt lip.

That's Beren's version, he's still getting people. :lol:

Found out??? What an utter c*** lip.

That's Beren's version, he's still getting people. :lol:

:fuuu:

:lol: