LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Guest elbee909

Lawro really does have a chip on his shoulder :lol: Fucking hell.

More like a whole fucking potato.  Oh, that's his lumpen head.

Just read this on the Beeb wesbite with regards to the absence of Vidic last night.

"He is the rock and I do not believe, if he had been playing at Newcastle, Demba Ba would have been so spectacular. Newcastle's strikers terrorised Jones and Ferdinand".

He then goes on to say the main problem is they cant play against rapid players :lol:

Such a loathsome cunt.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16425183.stm

Didn't Vidic shit the bed against West Ham + Ba last year? 

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report/_/id/292866?cc=5901

Hauled him down for a penalty, could have been sent off for his troubles.  Seems like he used to have that problem with Torres as well. 

You are indeed correct. He's a top defender obviously but he has not historically fared especially well against agility.

Newcastle v Blackburn

If Demba Ba was able to play, I would back Newcastle here. But he has joined up with Senegal for the Africa Cup of Nations, and I think Blackburn will pinch a draw.

These two have got previous in the Carling Cup earlier this season, when Rovers came out on top in a 4-3 thriller, but I cannot see there being as many goals in it this time around.

Prediction: 1-1

He's an absolute knobhead. With Stevie Taylor sat next to him, he's going "Aye, I fancy Blackburn to win today. Guess who they're against? Yeh, it's Newcastle. Blackburn will go there and win" with his smug face.

His patter is absolutely shite.

From my entry about the man on Urban Dictionary.  I think I felt motivated to put in on after Lawro's comment during England's penalty shoot out in 2006 against Portugal.  Carragher was stepping up to take his penalty, the other commentator pointer out that if he missed we were out, Lawro had nothing else to say other than "No pressure then" followed by a goony laugh, I can only guess this was in his mind his attempt to top "They think it's all over, it is now!".  That he got paid to make such idiotic comments at a moment of huge drama drove me to hate him with a passion.

Anyway here is the entry:

'Lawrenson

In the days of words losing their ferosity and power to upset it has been decided that a new word is needed as a step up from the former unmentionable, cunt. After an extensive survey the word that has been settled on is Lawrenson. This choice is inspired by the extreme unpopularity of the BBC football (soccer) pundit Mark Lawrenson.

"So young man why did you stamp on this former man's testicles until they were nought but a bloodied plup?"

"Well your honour he called me a 'Lawrenson', I simply had to defend my honour against such a slur."

"Indeed, well I've heard enough, I find in favour of the defendant on grounds of massive provocation, furthermore I rule that the prosecution should pay the defendant £5.20 enough to buy some shoe cleaner."

From the court transcript of the Ant Vs Dec trial'

:lol:

Newcastle v QPR

New QPR manager Mark Hughes has got a lot of work to do but this is a great time for him to take over. They haven't won a league game for such a long time that there is no great pressure on him.

Going to Newcastle will not be an easy start but we should remember the Magpies have lost Demba Ba to the Africa Cup of Nations and I think a point is a possibility for Rangers.

Hughes brings with him a good coaching staff in Mark Bowen and Eddie Niedzwiecki. They are clever boys, who have been watching a lot of Premier League games since leaving Fulham last year. They will have been looking at players and thinking about who they might go for if they get a job with a top-flight side.

That's why I think the QPR team you see on Sunday will be quite different to the one we will see in a couple of weeks, because of who they are going to bring in and the way they are going to start playing.

Rangers' next four games after this one are Wigan, Aston Villa, Wolves and Blackburn. Those are the games where you pick your points up and I think they will get a decent return.

Prediction: 1-1