LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Newcastle have made one or two interesting acquisitions like Vurnon Anita from Ajax, and I see this game as a battle between teams who will probably finish fifth and sixth.

Tottenham are more likely to challenge for the top four than Newcastle, but ultimately I don't think they will get there.

Under Andre Villas-Boas, Spurs are very much a team still under construction - they are waiting for Luka Modric to leave so they can bring a couple more players in.

Villas-Boas was a bit unlucky at Chelsea. What he was doing was a project, as he kept telling us, but the guy in charge basically abandoned it prematurely because they were losing games.

Experience is usually something you get when you learn from things not going right, so Villas Boas will have learned a lot from his time at Stamford Bridge and, ultimately, I think he will be a success at Spurs.

Prediction: 1-1

Chelsea could be top of the table on Saturday night having played three and won three, and I think they will continue their winning start to the season.

Chances against Chelsea

A lot has been said about Eden Hazard's performances already, but Oscar is still to come in for his first start, and the key to more success for Chelsea this season will be those two plus Juan Mata, who will be the trio playing behind Fernando Torres when they all get up and running. The service for Torres will be vital, as will his finishing ability of course. But I still think Chelsea need another striker because, if Torres is injured, they only really have Daniel Sturridge as a back-up, and for me he still has a lot to prove.

Newcastle got over the line last week against Tottenham, winning a game they might have lost 18 months ago. We know what the Magpies have got - real potent attacking prowess - but I just think Chelsea have got the bit between their teeth at the moment.

Whatever happens at Stamford Bridge, I believe Newcastle are in the race for the Champions League places, though, because they have got so much firepower.

Prediction: 2-0

So he says we have "so much firepower." and then predicts we won't score :lol: he really is clueless. Anyway Merson Predicting a loss for us as well.

Chelsea v Newcastle

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1

I was wondering if Newcastle would be able to repeat what they did last year, but they looked very impressive against Tottenham. Demba Ba is scoring goals again and they're always going to be a threat. However, I'm just going to go for Chelsea here because they're in decent form and are slightly stronger. Three wins in a week would be a great start for them.

Chelsea could be top of the table on Saturday night having played three and won three, and I think they will continue their winning start to the season.

Chances against Chelsea

A lot has been said about Eden Hazard's performances already, but Oscar is still to come in for his first start, and the key to more success for Chelsea this season will be those two plus Juan Mata, who will be the trio playing behind Fernando Torres when they all get up and running. The service for Torres will be vital, as will his finishing ability of course. But I still think Chelsea need another striker because, if Torres is injured, they only really have Daniel Sturridge as a back-up, and for me he still has a lot to prove.

Newcastle got over the line last week against Tottenham, winning a game they might have lost 18 months ago. We know what the Magpies have got - real potent attacking prowess - but I just think Chelsea have got the bit between their teeth at the moment.

Whatever happens at Stamford Bridge, I believe Newcastle are in the race for the Champions League places, though, because they have got so much firepower.

Prediction: 2-0

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/2011/12/MarkLawrenson1.jpg