LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Hogan, who has been in the UK on tour with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, says he has never heard of Lawro but has done his homework and is predicting "a massacre - the highest scoring game ever".

The 59-year-old grappler thinks leaders Manchester United will "squash" Everton, expects Stoke to beat Reading "because they are at home and their girlfriends will be watching" and backs Chelsea to thrash Wigan by a record score, saying "it's going to be like an NFL game, the score is going to be sky high".

:lol:

Just FYI, this is the fourth 1-1 draw Lawro has predicted for us in the last five games. The only one he didn't predict 1-1 for was Norwich - he said they'd beat us 1-0. The result? 1-1.

We are ahead of QPR in his table on goal difference.

Mersons Prediction

Ford Football Special: Tottenham v Newcastle

12pm, Sat, Sky Sports 2 HD & Sky 3D

I find it strange that Tottenham didn't buy a forward in January. They're really struggling for strikers at the moment.

Jermain Defoe is injured, Emmanuel Adebayor has just got back from Africa and the only other options are Clint Dempsey or a youngster. I just wonder if that will damage their hopes of getting in the top four?

They should almost be a shoe-in for a Champions League spot because Arsenal have rarely been this bad, Everton are punching above their weight and Liverpool seem too far away. For me, Spurs were a centre-forward away from a guaranteed top-four spot!

They will miss Defoe massively and you're putting a lot of pressure on Gareth Bale to be the main man. They can't keep relying on him all the time.

On Saturday they play a Newcastle team that's doing well. I wondered how quickly the lads from France would settle, but you've got to hold your hands up to the scouts because they've been outstanding so far.

They beat Aston Villa and Chelsea and are right out of the relegation battle now, so they've lifted the pressure on themselves. The last place you want to go when you're struggling is White Hart Lane, but maybe they will take the game to Tottenham because of the lack of attacking options?

Alan Pardew does like to have a go; I can't see him going there to play for a draw, but I'm predicting a narrow Tottenham win. It will be tight though, and it wouldn't surprise me if the loss of Defoe comes back to haunt them.

I can't see him going there to play for a draw

That's exactly what I see Pardew doing. Now that we've won 2 games in a row, and thus the pressure is little bit off, I don't think he'll be taking too many chances with our play.

Reckons Spurs will run wild over us, 3-0.

He'll be basing that on the pathetic surrender last season - where Spurs had to only LOOK at the ball and it was in the net. Fulham was even worse. Be closer this time, but still V. Tough. They're very organized and playing well.

..... I wouldn't be surprised if a few of their injured players come back quicker now their places are under threat.

My thoughts too, this. Many players milk it and want to stay out of it when the going is tough

I can't see him going there to play for a draw

That's exactly what I see Pardew doing. Now that we've won 2 games in a row, and thus the pressure is little bit off, I don't think he'll be taking too many chances with our play.

We got dicked last season due to Pardew going with the 4-2-3-1 with Perch and Guthrie in the middle iirc.

Reckons Spurs will run wild over us, 3-0.

He'll be basing that on the pathetic surrender last season - where Spurs had to only LOOK at the ball and it was in the net. Fulham was even worse. Be closer this time, but still V. Tough. They're very organized and playing well.

Probably more to do with being Hulk Hogan.