Sébastien Bassong (now retired)

Crumpy Gunt

Don-t want to urinate on anyone-s chips... but wasnt it some cockerney fella who signed him? hahahahahahahahahah!!

And won't it be the same jolly fat cockney santa who sells him on for a tidy christmas profit to the Big Four . As long as we scrape into 17th its OK! Lolocaust!

Don-t want to urinate on anyone-s chips... but wasnt it some cockerney fella who signed him? hahahahahahahahahah!!

And won't it be the same jolly fat cockney santa who sells him on for a tidy christmas profit to the Big Four . As long as we scrape into 17th its OK! Lolocaust!

:lol:

Having finally played in his proper position more and more seeming buy of the summer.

Another tick for the Wise/Jiminez scouting system then :thup:

and if the club are still behaving like 2nd raters he'll be off in a couple of years time

:lol: :lol:

Having finally played in his proper position more and more seeming buy of the summer.

and if the club are still behaving like 2nd raters he'll be off in a couple of years time

I don't think you'll find it funny if it happens.

To be honest I think the lad has done well last couple of games, but I certainly don't think he's the world beater some are making him out to be. A good player with solid physical attributes, but he still has a lot to learn.

Then again. compared to the shower of shit we've had last few seasons, he's the messiah.  :angel:

To be honest I think the lad has done well last couple of games, but I certainly don't think he's the world beater some are making him out to be. A good player with solid physical attributes, but he still has a lot to learn.

Then again. compared to the shower of shit we've had last few seasons, he's the messiah.  :angel:

I don't think anyone's daft enough to think he's a world beater, but tbf  my opinion's based on more than a couple of games. I put a thread up after the Coventry game where he had a really good debut alongside Coloccini, and he's shown a lot of top defensive attributes. I think he'll find out what it's all about against Stoke though, as neither he or Colo will have been subjected to the aerial battering they are going to get come the weekend.

Like Woodgate?

Like Woodgate?

Lets be honest all the players we bought last window have been class.

*note* im not taking those that got hurt into account :(

I don't think you'll find it funny if it happens.

I wouldn't, no, but I'm not laughing at the prospect of that am I?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The German

The effects he's had off the field are almost as good as the ones he's had on the field.

That's two games in a row i've seen Zog smiling now, :kasper: , and he's been with Bassong both times.

Haha N'Zogbia smiling. We have to win it all now  :snod:

Collocini, Bassong, Gutierrez. 3 quality players in 1 transfer window (and a coulpe of half decent ones), all for decent prices too, I've never seen it before at newcastle, not in 1 transfer window.

Do you think we should try to persuade Jiminez to come back too? :p

I'm even starting to regret hating Mike Ashley as much right now, but I guess it's all knee jerking from me :p  :celb:

Collocini, Bassong, Gutierrez. 3 quality players in 1 transfer window (and a coulpe of half decent ones), all for decent prices too, I've never seen it before at newcastle, not in 1 transfer window.

Do you think we should try to persuade Jiminez to come back too? :p

I'm even starting to regret hating Mike Ashley as much right now, but I guess it's all knee jerking from me :p  :celb:

I would definitely add Guthrie to that list - he was off the boil today a little but ithink he's got a great future ahead of him, such a tidy little player who not afriad to play psitive as well.

Hopefully some fans will recognise this and ease off a little more.