Mido chants to be investigated by the FA

Guest nufc_kev

That mido has a bomb song was hilarious imo.

That's a fine opinion you have there sire. Cretinous and downright pathetic, but still. Racists ARE people afterall

Come on. Do you think Mido cried himself to sleep after that chant? Have a little humour. I'm sure mido does.

That's a fine opinion you have there sire. Cretinous and downright pathetic, but still. Racists ARE people afterall

Come on. Do you think Mido cried himself to sleep after that chant? Have a little humour. I'm sure mido does.

So, you're arguing that Mido probably doesn't mind being the victims of racism? That's doubtful.

Personally, I can't believe that anybody on this message board would try to defend racist chants.

So, you're arguing that Mido probably doesn't mind being the victims of racism? That's doubtful.

Personally, I can't believe that anybody on this message board would try to defend racist chants.

agreed but then i wouldn't think anyone would not be bothered about sick paedophilia chants. Funny ole world

Fat Aussie b****** just as bad. Not his fault he is aussie

"It was fat GREEDY bastard" they were singing.

It also has to be said that there were chants of "Mido hes in Mumbai Mido" before the game underneath the stands.

Guest optimistic nit

Fat Aussie b****** just as bad. Not his fault he is aussie

"It was fat GREEDY bastard" they were singing.

It also has to be said that there were chants of "Mido hes in Mumbai Mido" before the game underneath the stands.

he's slimmed down a lot since he left boro tbh.

Fat Aussie bastard just as bad. Not his fault he is aussie

:doh:

Nationality =/= race.

Race =/= Religion

Why is it not just as bad? Is it not incitement to antipodean hatred? Is hatred of Australians okay in your evil twisted mind Dave?

Was it any different to singing 'youre just a fat Eddie Murphy?'

As other people have already stated, it has nothing to with Islamophobia, it was originally chanted by Spurs I think. It is his similarity to Richard Reid. Anyone who picks up racism out this needs their head checking. 

If that Mumbai stuff is correct, then those people ought to be ashamed of themselves though.

The Paedo stuff needs stamping out straight away, that isn't funny and is just embarrassing.

Was it any different to singing 'youre just a fat Eddie Murphy?'

As other people have already stated, it has nothing to with Islamophobia, it was originally chanted by Spurs I think. It is his similarity to Richard Reid. Anyone who picks up racism out this needs their head checking. 

If that Mumbai stuff is correct, then those people ought to be ashamed of themselves though.

The Paedo stuff needs stamping out straight away, that isn't funny and is just embarrassing.

This was the twentieth year of its outing, I wouldn't hold your breath. I think it's just a daft wind up anyway, that particular chant - same as when Bramble was under investigation and we got "town full of rapists". Who cares?

Fat Aussie bastard just as bad. Not his fault he is aussie

Nationality =/= race.

Race =/= Religion

Why is it not just as bad? Is it not incitement to antipodean hatred? Is hatred of Australians okay in your evil twisted mind Dave?

:laugh:

Just making the point as the inevitable 'It's no worse than taking the piss out of X' argument comes up. Someone normally says it about ginger hair. :lol: