Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

Guest toonlass

Sorry, I havent been paying much attention to this so could someone fill me in on what he has said about NUFC or the fans (if anything) since signing for man u?

Cheers fellas.

He said he'd been treated like a criminal because of his injuries and how he's having the last laugh now.

I am amazed that the crafty little fucker didn't wear a shirt with arrows on it, a facemask with the eyes cut out, and a bag marked "swag" to pick up his wages tbh

I'm a great believer in people getting what they deserve in life. I've got no problem with great actors earning silly money for producing a superb movie. A company director who oversees his company making massive profits deserves their bonus. A top, top footballer who raises the level of achievement of his club deserves his wage. It's just basic karma - you get what you deserve.

Which is why this little wanker's move annoys me so much. I don't really blame him for ding what he's done because most of us would have done the same - it's the fact he categorically does NOT deserve a move to the best club in the country. No fucking chance. He's been a fucking disgrace as both a player and a captain for the last couple of years. He's looked bloody useless and you'd expect the captain of a relegated to 'give a shit' but this little wanker has gone through the motions and taken £100,000 a week out of this club for the past 4 years.

It all equals out in the end, life will get him back eventually. Piece of shit.   

I'm a great believer in people getting what they deserve in life. I've got no problem with great actors earning silly money for producing a superb movie. A company director who oversees his company making massive profits deserves their bonus. A top, top footballer who raises the level of achievement of his club deserves his wage. It's just basic karma - you get what you deserve.

Which is why this little wanker's move annoys me so much. I don't really blame him for ding what he's done because most of us would have done the same - it's the fact he categorically does NOT deserve a move to the best club in the country. No fucking chance. He's been a fucking disgrace as both a player and a captain for the last couple of years. He's looked bloody useless and you'd expect the captain of a relegated to 'give a shit' but this little wanker has gone through the motions and taken £100,000 a week out of this club for the past 4 years.

:D :nods:

Karma would be him getting thrown off one of his fucking horses and landing on that knee again.

Guest Heneage

I'm gonna wait till the season starts, I think this rose could have some nasty thorns in it.

I don't agree with everything there, but you do have a point. This is a vanity signing by Ferguson. He can't resist the idea of being right where everyone else is wrong in their assessment of Owen being finished. Owen still thinks he's a great player but he'll be found out. Both will pay next season.

Guest palnese

No pace,no left foot,how can he be worth 50 grand a week.

That goes for half our squad!

Dont get what people are so incredibly wound up about. Theyre expecting magic & then annoyed that it doesnt happen.

As i said he's been our top scorer the last two seasons, joint with martins on this last one.

We paid for what we got, a finisher.

We provided him with little to finish & then you complain that because hes getting paid so much he should be playing like Drogba or Torres.

It doesnt make much sense.

If your annoyance is that paying that much money to a player should dictate that they can do more than just finish chances, then thats our fault for wasting the money not owens.

Hes been a crap captain & a cock for not coming out and saying anything since the relegation. Thats about it. There are far more people worthy of blame for our situation than Owen.

Dont get what people are so incredibly wound up about. Theyre expecting magic & then annoyed that it doesnt happen.

As i said he's been our top scorer the last two seasons, joint with martins on this last one.

We provided him with little to finish & then you complain that because hes getting paid so much he should be playing like Drogba or Torres.

If your annoyance is that paying that much money to a player should dictate that they can do more than just finish chances, then thats our fault for wasting the money not owens.

Hes been a crap captain & a cock for not coming out and saying anything since the relegation. Thats about it. There are far more people worthy of blame for our situation than Owen.

I pretty much agree, obviously I hate Owen for being shit last season, but then that goes for nearly every other player as well. He's no more to blame than anyone else, he's just better paid.

Guest The Libertine

:thup:

i dont blame owen at all for being paid £100k a week. i blame freddy shepherd.

My issue with Owen has nothing to do with how much he was earning, for me it's just down to the fact that he was captain and looked like he didn't give two shits most of the time he managed to get out on the field.

On the back of that, he's managed to get himself a move to the league champions, a move which he just does not deserve. He hasn't shown anything for me to suggest he is good enough to play for them. I still remember him being sent down the channel against Villa and he couldn't even control the fucking ball. He has just been utter garbage from at least christmas time, and not much better prior to that.

He also thinks he's a model professional but you can just tell he's coming out with the bullshit that he's been told to say that will cover his back. Things like "I would have stayed if we'd stayed up", "Shearer should be made manager", "they have good players". Fuck off, you couldn't give a fuck, you made that perfectly clear when you summed up your whole 4 year stint with us as "a bad patch".

I've gone numb to most things around Newcastle lately, but this one has really boiled my piss for some reason.

Guest Mani

my biggest problem with Owen was that he was sh1t!

i got no problems with him going to manure, its just a bigger stage for everyone to see how sh1t he really is.

His lack of respect for the fans post relegation makes me wish him nothing but ill fortune.

I stuck up for him until the end footballing wise believing he could nick us a goal and it turns out he didn't even give a fuck.

His performance in the Villa game summed up his spell with us and for that he should be thoroughly ashamed regardless of the fuck up of a club we became and how shite his service was.

Fuck You Michael. You're a little Welsh Cunt.