Sam Allardyce signs 3-year contract with Blackburn Rovers

Optimistic Nut

Breaking News on SSN.

It was always gonna come this week, after the Wigan display.  As soon as players stop trying for the manager it's time to change.  I thought he'd do alright tbh but he should have spent more time in the lower leagues.

Now he'll have to go back down and rebuild his reputation.

Gah, would have liked them to stick with him and sew up one of the relegation spots.  Hope they're not in the midst of a new manager bounce when we play them next month.  Oh well, the mackems now have a rival in the mediocre-to-middling manager market at least.

Gah, would have liked them to stick with him and sew up one of the relegation spots.  Hope they're not in the midst of a new manager bounce when we play them next month.  Oh well, the mackems now have a rival in the mediocre-to-middling manager required market at least.

I think it will take a lot to turn round. Their best players wanting to leave and the fan disappearing quicker than when they arrived when playing well. With the league being so tight, a turn around will probably do us more favours in the long run as they'll take points of the relegation candidates keeping more down there than just booking one spot for themselves.

Good news, bad news.

You know I've had my share

When my chairman left home for a brown eyed man

I really didn't seem to caaaare

He knows now what it means to be alone

He sure don't wish he was at home.....

The irony of it all. When he had his first Press Conference there, the Chairman was talking about how Ince was coming into a good Premiership club, not one languishing in the bottom-three, and Ince interupted him trying to crack a joke by saying, "Not yet, anyway"...

Just seen that.  bluelaugh.gif

Can't believe Souness is the favourite to take over :o  They were a couple of games from sacking the fucker when we came in and saved them the trouble.  Since then he's had a disastrous time here and then no job since, yet they want him back?, what the fuck??

Can't believe Souness is the favourite to take over :o  They were a couple of games from sacking the fucker when we came in and saved them the trouble.  Since then he's had a disastrous time here and then no job since, yet they want him back?, what the f***??

Well, managers always whinge about not being given a chance to finish the job they've started, Blackburn are just giving Souness a second chance to send them down.