Sam Allardyce signs 3-year contract with Blackburn Rovers

Optimistic Nut

Can't believe Souness is the favourite to take over :o  They were a couple of games from sacking the fucker when we came in and saved them the trouble.  Since then he's had a disastrous time here and then no job since, yet they want him back?, what the fuck??

There's a story in the mirror today claiming that Souness is off on holiday in a couple of days & had they kept Ince as manager for another week their preferred choice for manager - Souness - would have been unavailable.

If they do appoint Souness it'd be a great chance to put some cheeky £500k bids in for McCarthy & Dunn.

Guest elbee909

A so called bright young manager not been given much time at all really, this game has gone mad why anyone would wamt to become a manager is beyond me.

Probably because he'll still have been paid off handsomely.  Tough life.

Guest The German

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/09/article-1025341-0066AC0800000578-354_468x521.jpg

He will get it I'm very sure. He is perfect for a club like Blackburn tbh.

Was a no-win situation for Incey, Blackburn were over performing before he took the job and the only way was down for Blackburn.

Not sure if he's been bad enough to get the sack, I suppose it's the same debate every time a manager gets the boot.

It's party a result of the transfer window IMO.  They can't afford to give him another 4 or 5 games because if things don't improve and they have to sack him then the new manager wont be able to bring in his own players.

No transfer window and he doesn't get the sack now.

what chance allardyce to mackems and souness to blackburn ?

Would be totally brilliant. Both those clowns back in Prem management.

And both of them finish the season above us  :shifty:

Yeah both great managers like aren't they :lol: