The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Will our stability help us this season compared with the turnover of 6 managers so far - probably 7 if Moyes or Martinez and 3 new teams in league its gonna go wrong for a few if not all I reckon.

WBA, Norwich, Swansea, Liverpool, Aston Villa, Spurs

Guest neesy111

Do you guys think Moyes would be a good choice for Spurs or not?

Not sure, it'll be interesting to see how he does with bigger budget.  Doesn't mean he'll do better though.

Guest bimpy474

He certainly could do with a change, he will have money to spend, wouldn't be a bad choice imo.

Will our stability help us this season compared with the turnover of 6 managers so far - probably 7 if Moyes or Martinez and 3 new teams in league its gonna go wrong for a few if not all I reckon.

And Chelsea, I don't rate Di Matteo at all. They can't all be successes.

No idea, he deserves a chance at a club bigger than Everton, he's taken them as far as they will ever go without a new stadium and a new owner.

It could be a Fat Sam move where he fails at other clubs and Everton could be his Bolton, or he could go onto bigger things like SAF did when he left Aberdeen.

It all depends on whether Moyes is a lucky manager with Everton or a good manager with Everton.

Di Matteo won't be managing that team like any other manager would expect to manage a team. Main reason he's got it.

Yeah I kind of left him out because he was there back end of last season but agree will probably go wrong for them whereas all seems well (at moment) around our club.

Btw, is it a bit mental to sack a manager that gets you 4th and hire a manager that finished 7th (Moyes) or just saved from relegation (Martinez)

Bet Pardew would be interested btw. Hope he stays here.

He will, can't see Pardew leaving after such a great season. He's started something good here and he will see it out. In fact, his work is only just beginning...

Bet Pardew would be interested btw. Hope he stays here.

Be best thing for him to spend a few years here really as just building his reputation up. I think he would be mental to take another job considering what we may be starting to build on.

If Pards does go it would be surprising considering all his "the grass is not always greener on the other side" talk about enrique and carroll. He'd be a fool to go he's got a great project going here.

Stupid question, but why are they getting rid?

Redknapp isn't good enough to take them further.

In fact, I'd expect that he'd take them into a decline if he stayed.

Ridiculous if that's the real reason. They finished a point behind 3rd and only a technicality prevented them getting into the CL again. Done a good job there, c*** or otherwise.

Yep, clearly took them forwards. Whatever the reason for falling away, half of last season people had them as title challengers playing some of the best football in the league. Reckon him going on bbc saying hed still have given up his club instantly if asked hasnt helped matters.

Stupid question, but why are they getting rid?

No matter what you think of the c***, they were near bottom when he took over (Or were they bottom?) and he got them into the champions league positions 2 out of last 3 seasons, what more do they want

Redknapp washed his hands with Spurs when he thought he had the England job.  Jordan, Bond and Sherwood took all of the training sessions, Redknapp had gone missing.