The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Guest Phil K

As far as I am concerned, the winner should automatically qualify for next year's tournament.  It just feels right to me.

Ditto.

Arsenal are bang out of order, refusing to pay Ade higher wages so he could use them for his African charity. Good on him for leaving them without a decent striker for a place on City's bench.

As far as I am concerned, the winner should automatically qualify for next year's tournament.  It just feels right to me.

same, wasn't happy when they changed the WC tbh - load of shite that

Not the fastest response, but IMO the WC winners should be happy to have to qualify for the next tournament, as it is much better preparation for the World Cup than playing friendlies, and I'd imagine there aren't going to be too many occasions where the winner doesn't qualify.

Not that this is all that relevant to the CL point.

Arsenal are bang out of order, refusing to pay Ade higher wages so he could use them for his African charity. Good on him for leaving them without a decent striker for a place on City's bench.

I presume you mean Spurs and what a load of bollocks. :lol: How much does he earn already, 100 grand a week? I reckon he can probably afford it himself. Don't think many employers would give you a payrise on the basis of "I'm going to give it to the poor"

I presume you mean Spurs and what a load of bollocks. :lol: How much does he earn already, 100 grand a week? I reckon he can probably afford it himself. Don't think many employers would give you a payrise on the basis of "I'm going to give it to the poor"

No, he definitely means Arsenal

Reckon that's a whoosh, brah.

Reckon that's a whoosh, brah.

I still don't get it but fair enough. :lol:

:lol:

I was alluding to his time at Arsenal. I know far too many Arsenal fans for my own good, who keep reminding me of how Adebawh0re and Ca$hley Cole left for more money. Oh and Samir "Lesbian" Na$ri.

Spurs fans nervously watching Eurovision tonight, knowing that a win for Humperdink will knock them out of the Europa.

Can someone please explain this joke :(

See CL final, week previously.  Its now a joke that they could be knocked out of the Europa if they lose another continental competition.

Didn't think it was that hard to grasp tbh.