The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Much as I dislike the bloke he did a very good job there. When was the last time Spurs had a better manager than him (in terms of the job they did there)? Jol was good but Harry took them to another level without spending beyond their means. Nobody else in my watching time who comes close off the top of my head.

Easy to pick out ways in which he could have done better but I'll be extremely surprised if Spurs do as well again next season.

Whoever they appoint will be a signal of their intent for the next few seasons.

The new £45m training complex that was handed over by the builders this month, plus the new stadium development, work on which starts after the Olympics, are more statements of intent than the appointment of a new manager tbh.

Well not really :lol:

The choice of manager has far more impact on the future of your club than a new stadium.

Showing the plans of the new 60k seater where we'll be playing in 2015/16 season and a tour of the new training facility has proved helpful by all accounts.

Guest elbee909

Seeing the plans for the stadium that the manager after you will benefit from in four years or so, I can see how that'll work.

The new £45m training complex that was handed over by the builders this month, plus the new stadium development, work on which starts after the Olympics, are more statements of intent than the appointment of a new manager tbh.

The choice of manager has far more impact on the future of your club than a new stadium.

Showing the plans of the new 60k seater where we'll be playing in 2015/16 season and a tour of the new training facility has proved helpful by all accounts.

Oh, you ambiguously sexy bastard, you. Tell us who it's been shown to, to be helpful! :megusta:

Moyes is the classic underdog , backs against the wall guy. Everyone work their socks off for the team etc etc.

Moyes would fail at Spurs coming in after Harry. Spurs fans are full of it.They would snub him.

I mean Everton play some decent stuff sometimes, but it's not exactly consistent, and you can't really say it's Moyes philosophy.

Plus he starts off slow every season, at Everton not a peep from anyone really.

At Spurs? Could you imagine the reaction? Especially after Harry leaving this way.

Could you even see someone like Van der Vaart in a Moyes team. The guy's efforts when the team doesn't have the ball are non existent.

Just don't see it.

I hear Jordan Henderson and Charlie Adam only moved to Liverpool for their ambitious stadium plans.

Guest Roger Kint

I can't see them loving the Moyes 4-6-0 formation.

Already got the strikers for it there so thats one good thing :lol:

Noticed the Sun has a nauseating 8 or so pages of Arry love today, entirely predictable but still cringeworthy as fuck. Kudos on them for the 2 page slagging of Roy in the middle of it mind, sure the two things are completely unrelated.....

Oh, you ambiguously sexy b******, you. Tell us who it's been shown to, to be helpful! :megusta:

:lol:  When AVB was pictured at Manchester Airport, the explanation was that he was buying a custom built car.  Quite plausible but I don't think that needed him to be accompanied by Carlos Gonçalves.

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g459/hernanes3/AvYhpKoCIAAKm_S.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

How far away is this new 60k seater and new training facility to need a flight into Manchester??  :kasper:

BTW, Levy had a couple of meetings with Txiki Begiristain earlier this month.  Seems like we are going down the DoF route again.

Good news ........so long as the DoF and Head Coach are singing from the same hymnsheet ..................

BTW, Levy had a couple of meetings with Txiki Begiristain earlier this month.  Seems like we are going down the DoF route again.

Good news ........so long as the DoF and Head Coach are singing from the same hymnsheet ..................

no problems on DoF, just depends on their remit. people forget Robson had  Gordon Milne as a DoF when here.

Text a Spurs fan mate asking what he thought and what the world famous Spurs ITKs think about the replacement

"Mixed feelings really.  HR is a self serving tactical dinosaur but could be a case of better the devil you know. The ever unreliable ITK thinks the smart money is on Blanc."

Guest Wally_McFool

I hope old saggy chops gets a job fairly quickly otherwise we are gonna have to put up with watching this twat  every other half hour on Sky Sports telly.

Oh, you ambiguously sexy b******, you. Tell us who it's been shown to, to be helpful! :megusta:

:lol:  When AVB was pictured at Manchester Airport, the explanation was that he was buying a custom built car.  Quite plausible but I don't think that needed him to be accompanied by Carlos Gonçalves.

AvB talks to Spurs, but flies to Manchester?

You'll have Moyes or Martinez and you'll be fucking glad of it.

AvB talks to Spurs, but flies to Manchester?

You'll have Moyes or Martinez and you'll be f***ing glad of it.

Suppose I would be happy to have Martinez or Moyes, I said before they are my two preferred picks ....................

................ Who would I want?  Tough choice, not a great style but a safe pair of hands with Moyes, or playing with style with Martinez and hope he can handle it?  If he can, and that's a big gamble,  Martinez could be the answer, if not, Moyes.  But as I like a gamble, Martinez ............ Moyes ............ Benitez ............ AVB

My concern is over a possible DoF appointment, neither Martinez or Moyes would accept that.