Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United- 26/12/08 - Pre-match thread

gray

I wouldn't be surprised if he plays N'Zogbia and Duff on the wings and gives Jonas a free role behind Owen.

I'd sooner stick with N'Zogbia & Jonas on the wings because they can cause more problems to the full-backs, but I reckon Duff would be more suited to partner Owen. Better finisher of the two as well.

Would rather Xisco than Viduka tbh. Bramble has had Viduka in his pocket every single time they've played against each other

Xisco cant speak english, so he cant play football in england.. But yeah, would like to see Xisco start again.

Guest Heneage

How does Jonas have pop star looks/hair exactly?

His luscious, long, silky hair of course.

Don't you just want to stroke it?

He reminds me of Juanes. (Colombian Pop Star)

Wow, i haven't been on here for a while  :lol:

Really looking foward to this one after our current form, can really see us putting in a good performance, although we never do well at Wigan.

Would really give us a massive boost to take all 3 points, and then get at least a draw against Liverpool. I can't see why we can't give Europe a real push this year, optimistic you may think, but if you look at teams inconsistancy, all we need is to carry on the way we are playing atm  and we should be there or there abouts. I think we are in for an excellant atmosphere from the Toon Army at Wigan, so enjoy the day everyone  :clap:

Guest Chubby Jason

If Xisco doesn't make the bench this weekend then he never will.

That'll be his carpentry career over then.

mackems.gif mackems.gif