Owen's replacement

Guest sicko2ndbest

Gomis, if he doesn't go to Arsenal.

It might work out well, even if he isn't as good an individual as Owen his attributes might help improve us as a team.

Aye.

The club would have to deal with Daniel Comical, I guess we could offer a right back as he has fetish for them.

It might work out well, even if he isn't as good an individual as Owen his attributes might help improve us as a team.

I agree completely. Definitely give us more mobility up front and a more all round contribution, and he's the perfect centre forward to play with away from home due to his attributes.

Not doing it this year goal wise.

I read in some paper that he was 6kg overweight recently,

Just read a bit on Goal.com with quotes from Perrin saying Gomis is lacking confidence.

Also read if St E sell Gomis, they are being linked with signing Ismaël Bangoura from Kiev & his scoring record looks bang on.

Decent strikers about Europe who we may be able to snag:

Fernando Cavenaghi (Bordeaux)

Diego Milito (Genoa)

Bafetimbi Gomis (St. Etienne)

Eren Derdiyok (Basel)

Djibril Cisse, Mamadou Niang, Bakari Kone (Marseille)

Patrik Helmes (Leverkusen)

Mladen Petric (HSV)

Pavel Pogrebnyak (Zenit)

Vedad Ibsevic (Hoffenheim)

Closer to home:

Ashton (West Ham)

Heskey (Wigan)

Ebanks-Blake (Wolves)

Elmander (Bolton)

Campbell (Man United)

Fred is good enough.

Off this season form or previous years? Remember we thought Cacapa was the Lyon captain when we signed him, when the reality was he was out the picture & played about 5 games in his last season at Lyon.

Any of you Champion League boffs or Romania League experts know who has been getting the goals for CFR Cluj

Fred is good enough.

Off this season form or previous years? Remember we thought Cacapa was the Lyon captain when we signed him, when the reality was he was out the picture & played about 5 games in his last season at Lyon.

Any of you Champion League boffs or Romania League experts know who has been getting the goals for CFR Cluj

Not doing as well this season they said in the comm v. Chelsea but the whole team want to leave. The bloke who scored the brace v. Roma looks canny but he isn't a striker.

Fred is good enough.

Haven't seen much of him this season, tbh. But I've seen enough of him over the last couple of years to make my mind up.

Fred is good enough.

Gheorghe Hagi?