West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Took his goal well but his touch has been heavy and needs to win more headers at this level.  Most likely will come once he is up to fitness.  Even after everything its good to see a geordie score for England.  :clap:

great to see who? :idiot2: Some people are very crazy about stuff.....

Says you, who thought it would be great to Ashley drinking with the fans again. :lol:

Took his goal well but his touch has been heavy and needs to win more headers at this level.  Most likely will come once he is up to fitness.  Even after everything its good to see a geordie score for England.  :clap:

great to see who? :idiot2: Some people are very crazy about stuff.....

Says you, who thought it would be great to Ashley drinking with the fans again. :lol:

He's the biggest glue sniffer on the forum without a doubt.

Guest Chubby Jason

I hope he goes on to be a great England player because it will be great for the side. It's still painful to see him get his first England goal as a Liverpool player rather than our No.1 forward.

I was actually pleased for him when he scored, why can't I just hate him like I want to?

Agreed, would like to take him off their hands would be hilarious

I saw somebody compare him to Jan Koller the other day, think that's a pretty apt comparison IMO. He was a underrated striker who scored shitloads for his country, but clearly never had enough about him to be top class.

Guest Geordiesned

Can't we just wish him well instaed of slagging him off?

Can we s****! I hope he breaks both his legs the f***ing c***.

Let Me GUess, you are still booing your eyes out every night because we sold Andy Cole..........

Seriously, what the fuck are you on about?

Guest Stephen927

I feel like Rocky when Tommy Gunn betrays him, and he's watching Tommy Gunn win the title on TV.

Carroll is Tommy Gunn, and I'm Rocky. Later on in the film, I chin Carroll, so stay tuned.

I feel like Rocky when Tommy Gunn betrays him, and he's watching Tommy Gunn win the title on TV.

Carroll is Tommy Gunn, and I'm Rocky. Later on in the film, I chin Carroll, so stay tuned.

It's the shittest of the Rockys so I'm not sure I want to stay tuned tbh. [undecidedsmileyifalihadntspoiltitforeveryone]

I just keep reading tit in Anderson's undecided smiley rant. It's amusing me way too much. I need some sleep.

:lol:

It's the shittest of the Rockys so I'm not sure I want to stay tuned tbh. [undecidedsmileyifalihadntspoilhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bjPY3qjB4zc/TUKFRmjy9dI/AAAAAAAADnQ/S87pUUjWEJM/s1600/TitBlue256x256.jpgforeveryone]

Better?

I still love him.  Defending him last night loads on another forum, which was duly rewarded/vindicated by a superb finish.

http://assets.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/carroll12_4d924382a7066312446826.jpg

curious picture for at least 2 reasons i can see

Can't we just wish him well instaed of slagging him off?

Can we s****! I hope he breaks both his legs the f***ing c***.

Let Me GUess, you are still booing your eyes out every night because we sold Andy Cole..........

Seriously, what the f*** are you on about?

Can't you read? If those few sentences confused you then you have issues.

The fact that anyone would wish for someone to break both their legs is pretty fucking ridiculous IMO, where has this hatred come from? Is it because ALLEGEDLY he asked to leave?

Fans should be thinking about the future not dwelling on the past.

Can't you read? If those few sentences confused you then you have issues.

The fact that anyone would wish for someone to break both their legs is pretty fucking ridiculous IMO, where has this hatred come from? Is it because ALLEGEDLY he asked to leave?

Fans should be thinking about the future not dwelling on the past.

I'll assume for your username that you're not a troll who supports another club. And I'll also assume from the doggedness of your responses that you're not some idiot WUM.

Firstly, Andy Cole left 16 years ago. Andy Carroll left eight weeks ago. One was here for three years. The other was a Geordie. Never mind apples and oranges, you're comparing apples with poo.

Secondly, your use of ALEGEDLY implies that you're one of those who believe that Ashley pulled a Jedi mind trick on poor Andy and convinced him to give up a loyalty payment rumoured to be worth £3 million - because no one has satisfactorily explained why Carroll didn't deny the transfer request hapened, or why he would cast himself as the bad guy (and lose that cash) to be Mike Ashley's pawn in some pantomime played for the fans.

I don't hope he breaks his legs - he can recover from that in less than a year. Actually, maybe a David Busst style break would do the trick...

I thought he looked consistently out of his depth last night, and contributed nothing.

Then he got the chance to score, and took it exceptionally well. I also guess I shouldn't really be criticising expensive strikers who contribute nothing, but "just" score goals.

I still love him.  Defending him last night loads on another forum, which was duly rewarded/vindicated by a superb finish.

http://assets.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/carroll12_4d924382a7066312446826.jpg

curious picture for at least 2 reasons i can see

When he scored at Swansea last season he had a massive boner then as well!  Like the opposite to sports cock, it's meant to shrink surely?!