West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benched again today.

Really got to worry if he can't get a game at home to Stoke.

Would be an ideal game for him and all. Really can't see him making it at Liverpolol.

A draw would a great result tomorrow if we win tomorrow.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Almost a year on and I'm starting to feel slightly sorry for the lad.

Fuck that.

You know he'll be the only person to get the blame if Liverpool do not win anything this season or qualify for Champions League. Its not his fault. At least, not all of it.

f*** that.

You know he'll be the only person to get the blame if Liverpool do not win anything this season or qualify for Champions League. Its not his fault. At least, not all of it.

I feel he gets what he deserves, he could have said "no" and stayed here. So fuck him, hope he keeps drinking and end up screwing the bindippers over even more

Dalglish needs to start him rather than sending him on with 20-30 minutes when the opposition are parked in their own half.

Looked as if Dalglish was intent to defending for 90 minutes today against Stoke. Probably thought Kuyt was the better "defender" out of him and Carroll.

Or is Dalglish starting to lose his patience?

Fuck that.

If people want to blame him solely for it, they can, but it would be unjust and stupid. I would direct my anger more towards a £20m winger that has no assists or goals to his name this season in the Premiership. That said, Carroll made his bed imo.

He's a young, daft, lad who imo should be getting better support on and off the pitch. He's partly to blame but I'd put most of the blame elsewhere.

I'd take him back for 10M (so long as he took a canny wage cut) and I'd let him show Lpool how poorly they've handled him. If he leaves Lpool and goes anywhere but us his career could completely implode; he'll be a prime target for abuse with most fans expecting him to fail. With say a 25m profit in the bag for us he can never be a failure here even if he comes back and sits on the bench for the next 10 years.

6 goals in 33 appearances in all competitions for Liverpool by my reckoning. He was 11 in 20 for us last season.

Yep.

2 vs City

1 vs Everton

1 vs WBA

1 vs Exeter

1 vs Oldham

One of those v City he knew nowt abot when the defender headed the ball against him and it rebounded in.  So technically 5 goals.