West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

liverpool are coming across desperate as fuck in all of this. As much as we all rate carroll and value him more than anything, if pool are offering £40mil! the rest of the football world will be giving it a  :kinnear:

Even if we received a bid of say £50m, and it all went for towards the summer's TRANSFER WARCHEST, i honestly don't think we'd better the team given the loss of Carroll. He could be absolutely sensational - i want to see him grow with us. Plus i don't have faith in Pardew to spend £50m wisely. If it was Hughton, i might think differently.

Agree with your last few posts in general.

Even if we received a bid of say £50m, and it all went for towards the summer's TRANSFER WARCHEST, i honestly don't think we'd better the team given the loss of Carroll. He could be absolutely sensational - i want to see him grow with us. Plus i don't have faith in Pardew to spend £50m wisely. If it was Hughton, i might think differently.

Because Hughton has years on managerial experience.

CaulkinTheTimes

Don't have any official confirmation from the #NUFC end about the size of fee rejected, but no suggestion that talks have ended ...

less than a minute ago via Echofon

In other words he knows fuck all what a tit

It just makes you wonder, where do they get this stuff from that he's on his way to Liverpool, then an hour later its said the bid has been rejected. Either we are planning on selling him for huge money at the end of the day, or SSN are fucking clueless (and theres a huge chance of that).

If he's still a Newcastle player by tomorrow then we have to offer him a big wage increase after turning down such money. He's worth it though.

We don't need £50m -Carroll to become a top 6 team. We're on the cusp of it already imo. Absolutely imperative that we DO NOT SELL.

:kasper: :mackems:

:kinnear:

Wow. We've just been promoted, people were calling our season over when Hughton left and/or BenArfa was injured.