West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not sure how Nolan and Simpson are suddenly England material but I'll put it down to drink and drugs. These two were getting absolutely slated to hell on here only a few weeks ago :lol:

well for simpson anyway its the total vacuum of decent english right backs so anyone competent is a contender

Love the contrast in his physique from the age of 17 to now. He was lanky back then but he really isn't now. He's filled out into a proper unit - must be such a fucking rough bastard to play against.

I do want him to play for England, purely in the sense in which Towelie is highlighting. But in other respects i don't... i largely detest the England set-up and cba seeing him get in with that mob of overpaid mercenaries. Plus it's added fatigue in an extremely important season.

But it'd be amazing to see him score for England.

Absolutely love it that we've got a young, geordie forward who pretty much everyone now wants to see get an England call up.

my feelings too, want him to succeed very badly...felt the same way about steven taylor (still do), hopefully he can sort his head out and they both stick around, can't see it like

I do want him to play for England, purely in the sense in which Towelie is highlighting. But in other respects i don't... i largely detest the England set-up and cba seeing him get in with that mob of overpaid mercenaries. Plus it's added fatigue in an extremely important season.

Oh aye, I'll certainly agree with that. Still, it would be a reason to follow England with a bit more passion if one of our own was there scoring the goals.

Oh aye, I'll certainly agree with that. Still, it would be a reason to follow England with a bit more passion if one of our own was there scoring the goals.

cunts will probably turn Carroll's head, never thought of it that way before

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/08/article-0-0BF4131D000005DC-8_468x443.jpg

"Get your fucking hand off me, touch me again and I'll kill you"

Guest Stephen927

I'm not sure how Nolan and Simpson are suddenly England material but I'll put it down to drink and drugs. These two were getting absolutely slated to hell on here only a few weeks ago :lol:

Two losses and we're right back to calling Nolan a lazy cunt imo.