West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

If the pony tail channels the spirit of Gabriel Batistuta (which is the only explanation for sporting such a monstrosity) then I don't mind.

Guest Stephen927

Took to the stage well, but the complete lack of any real decent service to him meant he could only have a limited impact on the game. Liked how he seemed to have no problem with letting the more experienced players know exactly how he wanted to receive the ball.

Was one moment where we had a free kick on the half-way line, and Carroll nodded it down for Gerrard who then smashed it well over. Carroll wouldn't take his eyes off Gerrard as he lightly jogged backwards onside, waiting for an acknowledgement of his header. For me, it just summed up the massive difference in the team spirit we have at Newcastle and the team of 11 good individual players we have for England.

Took to the stage well, but the complete lack of any real decent service to him meant he could only have a limited impact on the game. Liked how he seemed to have no problem with letting the more experienced players know exactly how he wanted to receive the ball.

Was one moment where we had a free kick on the half-way line, and Carroll nodded it down for Gerrard who then smashed it well over. Carroll wouldn't take his eyes off Gerrard as he lightly jogged backwards onside, waiting for an acknowledgement of his header. For me, it just summed up the massive difference in the team spirit we have at Newcastle and the team of 11 good individual players we have for England.

I noticed Gerrard made no acknowledgment of the knockdown too, tit.

only saw bits and pieces of the match last night but the one thing i noticed was the tendency of the cbs just to hoof it to him which we know doesn't work. Begs the question of why the hell did capello play walcott and milner on the flanks when they can't cross a ball.

that said did well with the limited service from what i saw