West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ITK says he's going to South China FC, him and Butt are apparently mates and Nicky's been really impressed with the women in Hong Kong. Makes sense as Andy is apparently really into small feet.

See you've failed with step 1, 3 and 4.

I definitely said the word mate though, even if I wasn't referring to my source, so I should get a pass on step 3.

ITK says he's going to South China FC, him and Butt are apparently mates and Nicky's been really impressed with the women in Hong Kong. Makes sense as Andy is apparently really into small feet.

See you've failed with step 1, 3 and 4.

See, Bolton it is. :D

:lol: awesome Sewelly.

Apologies if posted elsewhere

http://www.kickitout.org/news.php/news_id/4977

West Bromwich Albion have issued a statement in response to reports of fans directing anti-Traveller abuse at Newcastle United players Jonas Gutierrez and Andy Carroll.

The abuse is alleged to have taken place during last week's (5 December) meeting between the two clubs at the Hawthornes.

The club's statement reads: “West Bromwich Albion has a long and proud history of embracing and working with minority and emerging communities.

“We have a zero tolerance policy on any form of discrimination, including such chants.

“We are immensely proud of the way our supporters historically have welcomed players from all cultures, dating back from the Three Degrees right through to their recent support of Peter Odemwingie.

"Whilst the game as a whole has come on in leaps and bounds, we recognise this is a constant education process between the football club and our supporters that discrimination comes in different forms.

“We are striving towards this end through the many educational and sporting programmes run by the Albion Foundation that promote inclusion, and by working closely each season with both local and national bodies.

"We will also remind all visitors to The Hawthorns about this message through club channels ahead of our next home game."

Apologies if posted elsewhere

http://www.kickitout.org/news.php/news_id/4977

West Bromwich Albion have issued a statement in response to reports of fans directing anti-Traveller abuse at Newcastle United players Jonas Gutierrez and Andy Carroll.

The abuse is alleged to have taken place during last week's (5 December) meeting between the two clubs at the Hawthornes.

The club's statement reads: “West Bromwich Albion has a long and proud history of embracing and working with minority and emerging communities.

“We have a zero tolerance policy on any form of discrimination, including such chants.

“We are immensely proud of the way our supporters historically have welcomed players from all cultures, dating back from the Three Degrees right through to their recent support of Peter Odemwingie.

"Whilst the game as a whole has come on in leaps and bounds, we recognise this is a constant education process between the football club and our supporters that discrimination comes in different forms.

“We are striving towards this end through the many educational and sporting programmes run by the Albion Foundation that promote inclusion, and by working closely each season with both local and national bodies.

"We will also remind all visitors to The Hawthorns about this message through club channels ahead of our next home game."

[Louise Taylor]anti-Travelleraphobic

[/Louise Taylor]

Carroll's not a gypsy, he just has gypsy hair :(

Sounds like the start of a chant to the tune of "My old man's a dustman"

What were the chants from WBA anyway?

"Where'd you park, where'd you park, Where'd you park you caravan?" Comedy genius tbf...

Isn't there a club who have links with the traveller community whose local rivals have a large repetoire of chants like "The wheels on your house go round and round"?  Have a feeling it's being made a big deal of because of less light hearted stuff in the past.

Carroll's not a gypsy

he just has gypsy hair

and all this West Brom chanting

is so unf*cking fair

Carroll's not a gypsy

he just has gypsy hair

and all this West Brom chanting

is so unf*cking fair

That's almost as bad as their chant of "If Carroll can play for England so can I".

Guest neesy111

A few of the NOFC lads had a firework set upon them by West Brom fans after the game, not surprising considering the shit-hole the place is.